• 05-10-2011, 07:15 AM
    EpsilonX
    I spent a lot of time playing Monster Hunter Freedom. Monster Hunter Tri...not so much. It just doesn't feel right playing it on the Wii
  • 05-10-2011, 09:00 AM
    ZXDarknessfalls
    Quote:

Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    I spent a lot of time playing Monster Hunter Freedom. Monster Hunter Tri...not so much. It just doesn't feel right playing it on the Wii

:huh: Why would what system it comes out on make the difference? The Wii port is IMO one of the best out there. The only reason it should Maybe not compare to some of the others is because it doesn't have as many monsters and weapons as the portable ports do. But thats cause they gave the creatures more fluid movements and remade them from bottom up. If your not playing Tri cause its on the Wii than you are passing up an amazing experience for almost no reason beside maybe a biased opinion of the Wii.
  • 05-10-2011, 04:35 PM
    EpsilonX
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ZXDarknessfalls View Post
    :huh: Why would what system it comes out on make the difference? The Wii port is IMO one of the best out there. The only reason it should Maybe not compare to some of the others is because it doesn't have as many monsters and weapons as the portable ports do. But thats cause they gave the creatures more fluid movements and remade them from bottom up. If your not playing Tri cause its on the Wii than you are passing up an amazing experience for almost no reason beside maybe a biased opinion of the Wii.

I think a large part of it is because it's only 480p. I'm not one of those simpletons that needs awesome graphics, but idk...the game looks blurry and not good. Other wii games look great, but monster hunter looks so blah.

Or maybe i'm just too lazy to play it. Now that I think about it, I think that's why. But the fact that it looks like garbage on the tv the wii is hooked up to is another factor lol
  • 05-10-2011, 10:13 PM
    ZXDarknessfalls
    Quote:

Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    I think a large part of it is because it's only 480p. I'm not one of those simpletons that needs awesome graphics, but idk...the game looks blurry and not good. Other wii games look great, but monster hunter looks so blah.

Or maybe i'm just too lazy to play it. Now that I think about it, I think that's why. But the fact that it looks like garbage on the tv the wii is hooked up to is another factor lol

Hmm thats odd. Cause it looks great on my tv. Im gonna go with your second option of you are to lazy to play it : P missing out thought : (
  • 05-11-2011, 12:36 AM
    BobTD
    I thought MH3 was one of the better looking games on the Wii. I think component cables would help resolve any blurring.

Then again... I only have that one game for the wii...
  • 05-11-2011, 01:15 PM
    EpsilonX
    It's hooked up with component cables and it just looks like garbage lol. That and Okami are the only games that i have on the wii, and they both look like crap but all my brothers games (new super mario bros, mario kart, pokepark) look great haha. fml
  • 05-11-2011, 01:32 PM
    Muffincat
    Yeah, Monster Hunter Tri and Okami look fine on every TV I've played them on o.o So I dunno what that's about oO
  • 05-11-2011, 02:20 PM
    EpsilonX
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Muffincat View Post
    Yeah, Monster Hunter Tri and Okami look fine on every TV I've played them on o.o So I dunno what that's about oO

I think i'm just used to playing it on my psp where it's crystal clear, and it just looks blurry by comparison on the tv.
  • 05-12-2011, 07:38 PM
    SiC TwiSteD
    ...get a better tv, my 32 inch with 1080p component and HDMI cables makes any game look great
  • 05-12-2011, 09:05 PM
    EpsilonX
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SiC TwiSteD View Post
    ...get a better tv, my 32 inch with 1080p component and HDMI cables makes any game look great

well, Wii only supports 480p with component cables, and i'm playing on a 42"

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors