• 02-02-2015, 07:56 PM
    norid
    For this season... I would say Parasyte: The Maxim is my favorite anime. Much watch for those into light horror and drama.
  • 02-02-2015, 09:03 PM
    ROFLBRYCE
    Quote:

Originally Posted by morphine View Post
    attack on titan +1
    nisekoi - hilarious :D
    parasyte

Quote:

Originally Posted by norid View Post
    For this season... I would say Parasyte: The Maxim is my favorite anime. Much watch for those into light horror and drama.

Yes!!!! Parasyte is fantastic. I love every minute of it. It's all over the place, and I love the trap/dubstep soundtrack. It fits it perfectly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    No Game no Life, was really good, funny characters and an awesome plot. It's about to gamers, brother and sister who are the best in the world at every game they play. Then a god from another dimension takes them to his own universe which is almost like being inside of a game. Odd thing is they're translating the light novel to English and they don't even have an English dubbed yet. I've never even seen this before.

Currently looking for another anime to binge watch. Might give in and watch Attack on Titan even though it's not going to be any where near as good as people hyped it to be. Which will in turn make it suck.

No Game No Life was great. I loved how much color it was. At first I thought the fan service was almost overboard (and I'm a Kill La Kill fan!!) and catching myself going "lol why am I even watching this" then in the last 3 minutes going "......well now I need to see what happens next." they way EVERYTHING in the show is related and they dynamics of the siblings thinking ahead just made it so damn entertaining.
  • 05-07-2018, 07:36 AM
    TonyDrebin
    Kill La Kill, all the way!

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Recent Threads

In-Depth Analysis:...
Yesterday 11:52 PM
Last Post By Helenhoozy