How to Rate a Game.

Printable View

• 12-03-2007, 03:53 PM
    conman1000
    How to Rate a Game.
    I noticed, as I was going through the arcade, that not many people were rating games. So heres how you do it. ;-)

1. Play the game (Assuming you know how to go to the arcade:spinny:)
    2. As soon as you lose (Note: the chances of winning are rare but)/Win, it will come up with your placing in the high scores.
    3. Scroll down to the bottom.
    4. You may notice that there is a button that says "rate it"
    5. Click on it, and it will bring up a new screen, rate the game on a scale of 1-5 and your done.

That wasn't so hard, was it?
  • 12-03-2007, 03:59 PM
    Blackbird
    Well it's better to sticky this treads so everyone know about it :D
  • 12-03-2007, 04:00 PM
    Scott
    Quote:

Originally Posted by conman1000 View Post
    2. As soon as you lose, it will come up with your placing in the high scores.

Hey maybe you wont lose maybe you'll win
  • 12-03-2007, 04:01 PM
    conman1000
    Maybe, but the only games that I know of that you can win at are Parachute Picnic and V:Force and they don't let you submit if you win.
  • 12-03-2007, 06:35 PM
    LiNuX
    heh..i never thought of opening this - good job conman - +rep given and now you have ur 3rd bar
  • 12-03-2007, 06:37 PM
    conman1000
    If I remember, when you moved arcade's, you couldn't bring over times played/ Ratings so now I'm just reminding people to rate the games.
    Edit: and now my third bar looks really weird on the side of my screen.
    2edit: and my rep power went up.
  • 12-03-2007, 06:39 PM
    LiNuX
    yea but the ratings on there was different and it was more obvious - this one doesn't play a high enough role in anything really

and speaking of the right side bar - i gotta find a way to put up the GFP count there lol
  • 12-03-2007, 07:05 PM
    Scott
    Quote:

Originally Posted by conman1000 View Post
    Maybe, but the only games that I know of that you can win at are Parachute Picnic and V:Force and they don't let you submit if you win.

You can win at mahjong too. But you can't save the score
  • 12-03-2007, 08:56 PM
    Blackbird
    Now I got 2 bars on my reputation but I can give you reputation for this one too xD
  • 12-03-2007, 11:02 PM
    jakncoke
    who cares about rating games? I mean honestly if you don't know which are good already then I pity your intelligence, and if your IQ is that just play them and see whats up.

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors