• 11-03-2010, 01:34 PM
    LiNuX
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Diligence109 View Post
    lol @ jango's facepalm

I wonder what percentage of those hits are yahoo/google/msn bots... I'd suspect that most of them are

Bot stats are counted separately in the stats system I use for the server, I didn't include those. They would add about another million hits.
  • 11-03-2010, 05:25 PM
    KittyCat72
    Yay, interesting stats... my favorite! :P More people need to use Firefox, that's all I have to say.
  • 11-03-2010, 06:12 PM
    HamadaLFC8
    Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyCat72 View Post
    Yay, interesting stats... my favorite! :P More people need to use Firefox, that's all I have to say.

More people need to use Chrome! AND DEFINITELY MORE PEOPLE NEED TO STOP USING IE!
  • 11-03-2010, 06:16 PM
    Khaosfighter
    Ive been using Firefox for a while but ive been thinking about changing to Chrome.
  • 11-03-2010, 06:19 PM
    Linx_is_me
    Yeah I am using chrome now too , It is very fast I love it .
  • 11-03-2010, 07:07 PM
    HamadaLFC8
    Yepp Chrome is the s**t !!! ;)
  • 11-03-2010, 07:34 PM
    Aniki
    Quote:

Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    44.1% Used Internet Explorer

That's bad, really bad xD
    Never heard a OS named Unix, has it anything to do with Lunix?
  • 11-03-2010, 08:30 PM
    LiNuX
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
    That's bad, really bad xD
    Never heard a OS named Unix, has it anything to do with Lunix?

Unix came out before most of the Current OS you see out there including Windows and Linux.

And LUnix is Little Unix - so yeah, they are related but I'm not sure of the similarities/differences - I have VERY little experience with Unix although I hear it's very good. Never had the time to learn - as you can imagine, it's a bit harder to manage than Windows since it's pretty old.
  • 11-04-2010, 05:39 AM
    jango
    Quote:

Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    Unix came out before most of the Current OS you see out there including Windows and Linux.

And LUnix is Little Unix - so yeah, they are related but I'm not sure of the similarities/differences - I have VERY little experience with Unix although I hear it's very good. Never had the time to learn - as you can imagine, it's a bit harder to manage than Windows since it's pretty old.

Yeah, just to clarify this a little further Unix is Linux's uglier older brother who he keeps locked in a basement. This is the only known video of him ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSVCZcx8j7A

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors