• 01-17-2010, 05:04 PM
    LiNuX
    Still a few hours left before the poll closes. Results will be posted February 2nd so we have some time to wait.

Thanks for the support!
  • 01-17-2010, 05:09 PM
    Subb
    yea id say so lol. well be sure to let me know. thanx bro
  • 01-17-2010, 05:15 PM
    LiNuX
    Quote:

Originally Posted by subdubroc View Post
    yea id say so lol. well be sure to let me know. thanx bro

Of course :) Not expecting to win so I'm not sure if they'll release voting info on the rest. They just said they'll release the winner on Feb 2nd.
  • 01-17-2010, 05:19 PM
    Subb
    Quote:

Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    Of course :) Not expecting to win so I'm not sure if they'll release voting info on the rest. They just said they'll release the winner on Feb 2nd.

yea now that i think about it they probably wont. which sucks cause either way itd be cool to see how you placed compared to the rest
  • 01-17-2010, 05:20 PM
    LiNuX
    Quote:

Originally Posted by subdubroc View Post
    yea now that i think about it they probably wont. which sucks cause either way itd be cool to see how you placed compared to the rest

Yeah, I'd very much like to know. They already told us we were one of the top 13 hosts but that was a while ago. Would love to see the actual ranking after poll closes. Will see if I can find out.
  • 01-17-2010, 07:57 PM
    Subb
    Quote:

Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    Yeah, I'd very much like to know. They already told us we were one of the top 13 hosts but that was a while ago. Would love to see the actual ranking after poll closes. Will see if I can find out.

i remember u saying u were 13 out of like 30 or something like that. So thats wut is made me real curious to the turn out in the end
  • 01-17-2010, 08:06 PM
    LiNuX
    Actually not 13 out of 30, it's just top 13. We're tied with a few others in terms of percentage but dont' know the exact rankings in terms of actual votes. They rounded up/down the percentages so there aren't any decimals.
  • 01-17-2010, 08:06 PM
    Jaykub
    put my vote in :P

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors