• 05-20-2008, 07:39 PM
    EpsilonX
    Currently playing through?
    What was the last game you beat? how was it?

what are you playing through now? How is it?

The last game I beat was FF7. It was fun, but the battle system was really unbalanced, the world map was annoying, and the ending blew hard. But it was freakishly fun to play. Plus, I loved the characters.

Now i'm about to start playing Crisis Core (even though i got it like a month ago)
  • 05-20-2008, 07:57 PM
    Samus-Fan
    I just beat Super Metroid. Very fun game, easy controls.

I am currently playing Metroid Corruption, I started it about...3 weeks ago
  • 05-20-2008, 08:30 PM
    conman1000
    I last beat Brawl.
  • 05-20-2008, 09:01 PM
    Iceskater101
    I just beat The Simpsons Game (360) freakish fun and now I am working on Army Of Two/Gears Of War 2 :)
  • 05-20-2008, 09:31 PM
    LiNuX
    I haven't played any good games recently- well none that i really got into

probably last was dragon ball Z Budokai 3 which was at the end of 2005 - the last game i remember beating

and now i am trying to beat GH III but i haven't played the game in May and have like 6 or 7 hours total play time lol
  • 05-20-2008, 10:41 PM
    Kujo
    Currently, I'm working my way through The Witcher. Very adult RPG...and the story is absolutly amazing.
  • 05-20-2008, 10:56 PM
    jakncoke
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceskater101 View Post
    [COLOR="Magenta"]I just beat The Simpsons Game (360) freakish fun and now I am working on Army Of Two/Gears Of War 2 :)

I'm sure you mean Gears of War 1 cause 2 isn't out till fall

Last game i beat-Stranglehold...it's a fun game and is worthy of more buys..too bad it bombed...Midways must really be cringing at spending 30 million on it.

Currently playing through multiple games- GTA 4 is my most played game of the last month..already 110 hours in...casually playing Hot Shots Golf 5 as well. both are great and must buys.

Next: I bought the essential collection of MGS, so I want to beat those 3 before I start 4.
  • 05-21-2008, 05:15 AM
    rukisuto
    Last game I beat was Assassins Creed.
    I'm currently working on GTA IV.
    Slow and steady wins the race :]
  • 05-21-2008, 09:13 AM
    KittyCat72
    The last game I beat was Super Mario Galaxy. It was pretty good but too easy at most parts. Now... I'm still playing Super Mario Galaxy to try to get all the stars. My brother got them so he gets to replay the whole game as Luigi.
  • 05-21-2008, 02:52 PM
    Riku-Nara
    last game i beat was rock band.
    kinda weak, but only because it was the ps2 version.
    currently playing pokemon diamond.
    addictive is an understatement.

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors