Finally came out

Printable View

• 04-04-2013, 11:39 AM
    Tails
    Finally came out
    Hey everyone i finally came out of the closet!!!!!! My family and friends are cool with it and they still love me!!! Are u? :)
  • 04-04-2013, 03:40 PM
    thedeparted
    How did your family take it?
  • 04-04-2013, 04:14 PM
    Tails
    They are cool with it and they still love me :)
  • 04-04-2013, 06:48 PM
    thedeparted
    Thats some family members are uber Conservative and disown those that come out. Shame really. Well maybe in a couple years the entire country will stop being f-ctards and let you get married in whatever state you are in when you find a partner
  • 04-04-2013, 07:41 PM
    Trunks
    Congrats man, definitely a huge step. Does suck how society is about it today, I think it's at that turning point where it won't matter within the decade.
  • 04-04-2013, 08:37 PM
    LiNuX
    Proud of you and your family. I'm totally fine with it. Can't live in NYC and not be fine with it, but as thedeparted said, some people are uber conservative which is sad.
  • 04-05-2013, 10:16 AM
    ROFLBRYCE
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    Congrats man, definitely a huge step. Does suck how society is about it today, I think it's at that turning point where it won't matter within the decade.

Hope so. It's pretty much a repeat of the whole interracial marriage thing that happened, which is kind of pathetic.

Congrats, dude. Glad that you're comfortable with being you, and your family is too!
  • 04-07-2013, 08:14 PM
    Ziek88
    Congrats. Be yourself, it's the only way to be. Anyone who says otherwise isn't worth worrying about. That's awesome the people around you are cool with it.
  • 04-09-2013, 04:42 PM
    NESchiq
    Glad to hear everything turned out ok! It's good to be yourself, and great to be proud of who you are. I'm with the guys above, in a few years it won't even be something to worry about.
  • 04-09-2013, 10:49 PM
    Jaykub
    Congratulations! Be proud of who you are.

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors