• 04-29-2009, 05:16 PM
    EpsilonX
    how does the house always have the advantage? since it gets to see your move first?

that doesn't mean that whenever you get 20, the house should get a freakin 21 -_-
  • 04-29-2009, 10:08 PM
    jakncoke
    Well in the computer game I'm sure it has set advantage, but IRL Blackjack and Hold Em that are basically the only games that player could really feel he has an advantage. Craps to but you have to take months perfecting the throw and it's usually not deemed to classified in the same breath with Blackjack which can easily be player advantage if you can count cards properly without getting ousted and well Hold Em is player advantage because well your playing other players
  • 04-29-2009, 10:10 PM
    LiNuX
    they say the house always has the advantage because they usually have one card upside down until the end. The player just has to guess what that card is - the house knows what you have and they know when they should stop

their objective is to make you lose.
  • 04-30-2009, 11:40 AM
    Jjjet1
    But I noticed that in this blackjack, if I have a blackjack it still goes until well it can't. I've never losed a blackjack but I think it's wierd when I have a blackjack and the dealer has three cards out... :\
  • 05-02-2009, 10:59 AM
    Id.E.M
    I'm quite skilled at counting cards, which really makes it hard to lose.
    I hate how in the computer version, you really can't count cards =P
  • 05-02-2009, 11:13 AM
    maltesers182
    last time i played blackjack a king and an ace bets two queens but not in this blackjack.
  • 05-05-2009, 02:26 PM
    EpsilonX
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Id.E.M View Post
    I'm quite skilled at counting cards, which really makes it hard to lose.
    I hate how in the computer version, you really can't count cards =P

how is counting cards frowned upon? it's strategy. you get kicked out for figuring out the best strategy? i never understood that
  • 05-05-2009, 03:29 PM
    jakncoke
    they don't like losing money, and when you've beat the system they'll find any way to get you out of there
  • 05-05-2009, 04:03 PM
    Id.E.M
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    they don't like losing money, and when you've beat the system they'll find any way to get you out of there

Yea..... it's private property, so they can kick you out whenever they want. It is, however, illegal to use electronic devices to count cards. Go figure :eek1::eek1:
  • 05-09-2009, 03:26 PM
    YuriPrime
    Double bust and double blackjack both result in you losing automatically. This fact alone ensures that in the long run, the house will win over 50% of the time. That is, unless you count cards...

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Recent Threads

Interested in Purchasing...
Today 09:28 AM
Last Post By derloocomonow
Today 09:28 AM

» Sponsors