Man of Steel

Printable View

• 06-14-2013, 10:18 AM
    Mizel
    Man of Steel
    Anyone have any interest in seeing this? I saw it last night and I was surprised... it was really good. Unlike many of the previous Superman movies :P

They actually got into his childhood and how rough it was. It was very dark at points, which I loved :)
  • 06-14-2013, 07:00 PM
    Trunks
    I may be watching this tonight with a few friends, I hope it's good unlike everything else superman.
  • 06-14-2013, 08:12 PM
    LiNuX
    I was planning to go watch tomorrow, finally have a full free saturday.
  • 06-15-2013, 10:57 AM
    Mizel
    I have to say.... I didn't like it more than say.... The Avengers. I thought the story got a little slow at times and the dialogue was occasionally cheesy. But better than most other Superman movies? By far. They don't even come close to comparing anymore.
  • 06-15-2013, 11:51 AM
    ROFLBRYCE
    I'm gonna be watching it tonight, been looking forward to it. I'm really glad it's better than the old ones. I didn't mind 'em, but now I know it's gonna be a lot better haha. Can't wait to watch it now.
  • 06-15-2013, 01:27 PM
    Trunks
    I watched it last night and I thought it was decent. Way better than the older superman movies. As far as it goes with other Super Hero movies, I wouldn't put it too high on the list. I liked the Iron Man and Batman trilogy a lot better. Was way better than Green Lantern though.

I'd talk about my likes and dislikes about it but don't wanna ruin it for anyone lol.
  • 06-15-2013, 08:07 PM
    LiNuX
    I just saw it, I liked it too. Definitely can't call it one of my favorites but a hell of a lot better than the last superman movie. I also liked Iron man and batman much better.

I'd say it's worth watching, but don't go in expecting an instant classic.
  • 06-16-2013, 10:32 PM
    ROFLBRYCE
    Trunks and LiNuX summed it up. It was great, but not the most amazing movie. The amount of action and special effects though...holy crap I couldn't believe it. I loved how much action was in it, I don't think I've seen something more badass then that.
  • 06-16-2013, 11:01 PM
    LiNuX
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    Trunks and LiNuX summed it up. It was great, but not the most amazing movie. The amount of action and special effects though...holy crap I couldn't believe it. I loved how much action was in it, I don't think I've seen something more badass then that.

Yeah the amount of action it had was good, not as much of talking as in other superhero movies which I liked. This is where I think Iron Man 3 needed more action.
  • 06-17-2013, 09:13 AM
    Mizel
    So.... anyone notice this?

One of the pods in the ship they find at the North Pole is empty? I've got a theory that it was Kara Zor-El's (Supergirl) spot. Meaning they may be leaving it open for her to appear in the next Superman movie... or that she may get her own movie.

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors