Gamers Forum clan!

Printable View

• 03-13-2008, 12:28 PM
    Blackleo
    Well you know I have a life too let's just try to see what we get and what we can go with. But no doubt in spring time we can both step up to the plate.
  • 03-13-2008, 12:35 PM
    LiNuX
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackleo View Post
    Well you know I have a life too let's just try to see what we get and what we can go with. But no doubt in spring time we can both step up to the plate.

i didn't say anything about having a life or not lol, i just said i manage way too much right now to put on something else to look after thats all
  • 03-13-2008, 12:45 PM
    Blackleo
    Ok... I have no life but I have to manage some other things as well ...
  • 03-20-2008, 12:58 PM
    Raw!
    I can be strat caller.
    Give me date and time and I'm fine. However, I don't want to be part of the organizing. A bit busy, just call me and I'm in. I have TeamSpeak btw so don't worry about me not having it. Is the scrim March 15th? cuz that passed.
  • 03-20-2008, 01:06 PM
    LiNuX
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Raw! View Post
    I can be strat caller.
    Give me date and time and I'm fine. However, I don't want to be part of the organizing. A bit busy, just call me and I'm in. I have TeamSpeak btw so don't worry about me not having it. Is the scrim March 15th? cuz that passed.

yea it already passed and happened

its just sad how the clan thing was ur idea and u want no part in organizing any of it lol - funny too imo

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors