• 06-22-2009, 08:47 PM
    jakncoke
    Super Mario World (SNES) replay thread
    I haven't played this game in more than a decade, and starting tonight throughout the week I will be playing, who still has it and wants to join me in replaying one of the gems from the 16 bit era. Who has never played it and why haven't you?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._world_box.jpg

As of today June 22 2009, the game has been out on the major markets for....

JP November 21, 1990= 18 years 7 months 1 days
    NA August 13, 1991= 17 years 10 months 9 days
    EU June 4, 1992= 17 years 18 days

http://desktopgaming.com/desktops/thumbnails/166.jpg
  • 06-22-2009, 09:01 PM
    Jaykub
    I Played it about 2 weeks ago and got bored again.

Good game
  • 06-22-2009, 11:39 PM
    jakncoke
    Idea delayed, the cord that he is using is jacked up and currently I couldn't get it to work. Oh well another time.
  • 06-22-2009, 11:50 PM
    Jaykub
    lol thats got to suck man.
  • 06-23-2009, 12:00 AM
    jakncoke
    Indeed. I was looking forward to this. oh well I guess :(
  • 06-23-2009, 12:18 AM
    Trunks
    I bought a snes from a flea market about 4 months ago. I also bought Super Mario World and a Mortal Kombat game for it. Sadly the AV cable thing didn't work for it. Or at least I thought it was that. So I took it back and got an Atari instead. I don't tihnk I ever really played Super Mario World though.
  • 06-23-2009, 04:44 PM
    jason_chambers
    Get and emulator and a ROM. It is much better than the console. Most of the consoles that I have seen are all worn down now.

But Super Mario World is fun. I was going to actually take time out of my day to relax and play it, but all hell broke loose around the house, so I lost my chance to relax and play it.
  • 06-23-2009, 04:47 PM
    jakncoke
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jason_chambers View Post
    Get and emulator and a ROM. It is much better than the console. Most of the consoles that I have seen are all worn down now.

But Super Mario World is fun. I was going to actually take time out of my day to relax and play it, but all hell broke loose around the house, so I lost my chance to relax and play it.

I refuse. playing on consoles will always be better in my eyes. Anyways the console he bought is not notch, you could sell the dude that sold it to him took care of it and didn't smoke because the console is still grey. The cord was working fine all day as my uncle was playing Tecmo SB 3 and Ken Griffey Jr. Winning Run, so hopefully tonight I get to play SMW
  • 06-23-2009, 05:14 PM
    jason_chambers
    Understandable.

Have you ever hear of Games Plus? You should be able to get any thing you want in that store, ranging from Atari to the Newest Consoles. This include games, consoles, and accessories.
  • 06-23-2009, 05:15 PM
    jakncoke
    No, is it some kind of online store?

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors