• 12-02-2011, 07:59 PM
    Sunsetforgotten
    I am kind of glad it isn't picking up from the xenosaga series. I tried to enjoy them, but the difficulty spiked at certain points and the story dragged on.
  • 12-03-2011, 10:51 AM
    Sotanji
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunsetforgotten View Post
    I am kind of glad it isn't picking up from the xenosaga series. I tried to enjoy them, but the difficulty spiked at certain points and the story dragged on.

I definitely agree with xenosaga's difficulty. it seemed like sometimes you would be flowing through the game then BAM there's and unusually hard fight
  • 12-03-2011, 11:05 AM
    Sunsetforgotten
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Sotanji View Post
    I definitely agree with xenosaga's difficulty. it seemed like sometimes you would be flowing through the game then BAM there's and unusually hard fight

True that. It goes, in order, 20 minutes of cutscene, five attacks by the player, death. I rage quit many a time to that game.
  • 09-13-2012, 10:28 PM
    ZXDarknessfalls
    I ended up getting this game shortly after release. Honestly I loved the game, thought it was an amazing game all around. It Did however have at least one boss fight that really blind sided me, but then again when I hit that boss I was very under level'd..

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors