• 10-06-2010, 09:47 AM
    jango
    Fallout: New Vegas video preview

Seeing as Fallout: New Vegas went gold recently, the PC specs got confirmed, and a whole bunch of updates have come out I thought I'd do a brief preview of it. It's kind've more of a 'things I'm looking forward to' preview, as there's other previews you can watch/read in the Game-Bank 'Reviews and Previews' forum if you want some more detail. Also, check out the Fallout forum for more info on this game. You can also download a transcript of this preview.

Fallout: New Vegas is out on the 19th of October (NA) and the 22nd of October (EU & worldwide).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttWVTt24svw
  • 10-06-2010, 08:22 PM
    Ilyich Valken
    Do you know what that one gun is? Shows the guy holding it at his hip, the barrel jumps back and then there's explosions.
  • 10-06-2010, 09:01 PM
    jango
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ilyich Valken View Post
    Do you know what that one gun is? Shows the guy holding it at his hip, the barrel jumps back and then there's explosions.

Er .. I'll let you know in a couple of weeks.

Glad you watched it at least :p
  • 10-06-2010, 10:19 PM
    Jokersvirus
    I liked it jango, good job sir.
  • 10-07-2010, 07:09 AM
    Charlotte
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jokersvirus View Post

Same. I really this review. Good job.
    I will watch the rest later.
  • 10-07-2010, 07:22 AM
    jango
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jokersvirus View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixel View Post
    Same. I really this review. Good job.
    I will watch the rest later.

cheers fellas, glad you enjoyed it :)
  • 10-07-2010, 09:50 AM
    Kenoi
    I'm kinda confused. I dont know which one to get. the standard or the 'game of the year' edition... haha. (i'm talking about the 1st game.)
    but what if I get this one instead? what's new in this one? I dont know... like I said, i'm confused. =\
  • 10-07-2010, 10:21 AM
    Th3-devils-princess
    this game actually looks pretty good might have to invest :) :) :) :)
  • 10-07-2010, 12:15 PM
    Aniki
    Fallout New Vegas is awesome, but with this preview, is awesomer! <- Is that a real word? Probably not. The world won't take such an awesome word. Anyway, in the middle of the video, the dude is walking away and everything behind him explodes... FTW!
  • 10-07-2010, 05:44 PM
    jango
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenoi View Post
    Iwhat's new in this one? I dont know... like I said, i'm confused. =\

check out game-bank fella .. there's a whole bunch of news, updates, and info there .. and will help answer some of those questions, if indeed my preview doesn't explain the main things they're enhancing/adding :)

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors