Gamers Forum Turns 6

Printable View

• 08-26-2012, 10:58 AM
    LiNuX
    Gamers Forum Turns 6
    This Week, Gamers Forum turns 6 years old. I would like to thank everyone (past and present) for helping the forum get to where it is today. We have moved through three different forum software, a dozen different themes, and almost a 100 total mods/plugins across the three platforms over the 6 years. We have come far and we will continue to go further.

The forum has had a slow summer but I believe activity should pick up as school starts up and people need a gateway to help them procrastinate.

Over the next few weeks, I plan on bringing out the forum's T-shirts and YouTube channel to start up the 6th Anniversary. These two projects have been pushed back because of my schedule but I will try to get them started as soon as possible.

If there are more things that you would like to see happen to the forum, please feel free to share! I am all ears.

Again, thank you all for making it possible for the forum to come this far! It would definitely not be here without you because you are the motivation to keep things going.

Happy Birthday Gamers Forum!

~LiNuX
  • 08-26-2012, 11:23 AM
    vepanator
    Thank You Linux for keeping your head cooooool the whole time! Happy Birthday GF!
  • 08-27-2012, 05:31 PM
    Jaykub
    Happy birthday to Gamers-Forum!

Been here for nearly 5 years of it.
  • 08-27-2012, 05:34 PM
    thedeparted
    I been here for most of it off and on wooo
  • 08-27-2012, 07:58 PM
    CraeSC111
    *throws handful of confetti in air*
    Woo Gamers-Forum
    *Proceeds to get a broom -_-*

Anyway. YouTube?
  • 08-27-2012, 09:22 PM
    LiNuX
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CraeSC111 View Post
    Anyway. YouTube?

Yeah, I just PMed jake a little about it, hoping to get that up by the end of September, I already have the channel set, just need to get a few more details in and we should be set.
  • 08-27-2012, 09:26 PM
    Trunks
    Happy Birthday GF!!!

I can't wait for T-Shirts honestly, I think if people actually get them and wear them activity will pick up. Especially people who go to a college, definitely a huge amount of gamers on campuses.
  • 08-27-2012, 09:27 PM
    CraeSC111
    I think the YouTube account would be our best bet. If we can get some good videos. Video of the week contest anyone?
  • 08-28-2012, 02:35 AM
    vepanator
    OH MY GOD yes! Ive been aching for a reason to do youtube vids (whaaaaat, I want to become YouTubeFamous as well!)
  • 08-28-2012, 02:43 AM
    paecmaker
    Happy birthday GF, and I hope things will still be good here.

And Linux thank you for your outstanding work these years.

And youtube videos, that would be wonderfull.

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors