Ideas For Runescape

Printable View

• 05-28-2008, 05:41 PM
    GF Eric
    Ideas For Runescape
    Well the title says it all. Me and probably many others would like to post about their ideas. Well here is the place to do it. So let the idea train role on.

http://www.runescape.com/img/varrock...05/bulldog.gif
  • 06-01-2008, 04:53 PM
    the pker omg
    I just wish runescape would bring old pking back. MAN THAT OWNED! and since they took it away I (and thousands of others) have quit.
  • 06-01-2008, 05:41 PM
    Hawkman
    ya thery should make new ways of transportation and new cities also maybe unvail the dark spots on rs with massive cities and new quests in the cities and new combat skills and classes

(lol i have big imagination)
  • 06-06-2008, 08:12 AM
    GF Eric
    I would like to see user be able to have like a list of characters under a user name. Like they are different people but the same player. The way you do is play like normal and then you can switch to another person you created and play as them. It would be fun.
  • 06-20-2008, 11:23 AM
    rikimusha
    How about they bring back pking, but with a twist: there will be 5 worlds which can be pking on, and since we all love to pk they will be sooo packed(possibly minimizing real world trading). Also we can also move those mini games in the wildy to prevent pks when people want to go to them.
  • 06-20-2008, 04:22 PM
    Hawkman
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rikimusha View Post
    How about they bring back pking, but with a twist: there will be 5 worlds which can be pking on, and since we all love to pk they will be sooo packed(possibly minimizing real world trading). Also we can also move those mini games in the wildy to prevent pks when people want to go to them.

NICE idea i like the part about moveing the mini games and BRING BACK PKING!
  • 06-21-2008, 09:55 AM
    Joshuah
    Would be cool to have horses, for faster transport
  • 06-21-2008, 10:25 AM
    Jjjet1
    they said they would have horses like umm... three years ago but there never got around to it. too many bugs or somethnig probably. you should check what they promised within a year after runescape two came into play and you should see what promises actually came true.
  • 08-07-2008, 08:39 AM
    defiance-UO
    it's boring as it is.
  • 08-10-2008, 08:22 PM
    GF Eric
    Quote:

Originally Posted by defiance-UO View Post
    it's boring as it is.

This thread is for ideas not for your opinion. Thank you.

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors