E3 Thoughts?

Printable View

• 06-15-2013, 12:02 PM
    Mizel
    Well that's exactly why they did it, to make it look better... but that's pretty freaking shiesty. There should be something illegal about that. False advertising for sure :/
  • 06-15-2013, 05:59 PM
    Gamer Research
    It was interesting to say the least, I was entertained by the fans annoyed by either side of the console debate of PS4 and Xbox1. To me it doesn't matter too much, I will personally choose the console that has more of my gaming style, which will be determined shortly I am sure.
  • 06-16-2013, 01:43 AM
    egg-whites333
    http://i.imgur.com/c1uXUC4.jpg
    Just a little photo I edited that sums up E3....
  • 06-16-2013, 04:31 AM
    quicklearner5
    THIS, IS, SONY!

(not the best joke you could come up with but its late so thats it, to bad)
  • 06-16-2013, 10:31 PM
    ROFLBRYCE
    Quote:

Originally Posted by egg-whites333 View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/c1uXUC4.jpg
    Just a little photo I edited that sums up E3....

LOL Pretty much man. Sony dominated, and will continue to for this gen of consoles. I'm actually so stoked to get the PS4. Can't wait to pre-order it in a few weeks here.
  • 06-17-2013, 12:01 AM
    egg-whites333
    If I was not saving my pennies to go to Spain, I would be pre-ordering it so fast.
  • 06-17-2013, 12:31 AM
    Gamer Research
    Quote:

Originally Posted by egg-whites333 View Post
    If I was not saving my pennies to go to Spain, I would be pre-ordering it so fast.

If I was not going to Hawaii to present research at a conference and waiting for the Ouya to eventually ship (still waiting on month 2...) I would probably be pre ordering one of them as well. I personally like the games that allow more roaming around with a very minor storyline to follow such as Skyrim and the old Final Fantasys. I like to explore and not be stuck in a storyline where I cannot run around and kill stuff on my own. IMO the new FF is going to kinda fail because it looks like a failed storyline already and the battle system (which has not been FF in forever) looks to incorporate DMC's way of fighting.
  • 06-17-2013, 12:14 PM
    eimatam
    I liked cod:ghosts
  • 06-17-2013, 09:23 PM
    Kenoi
    didn't get a chance to watch the whole thing this week cause I was too busy working...

how was it though?

I wanted to hear word about 'Yakuza 5' or 'Shenmue 3'... still no word on it... (sigh)
  • 06-18-2013, 03:30 PM
    thedeparted
    You need to give up on Shenmue 3 bud, also Yakuza is a small usa franchise, id reckon TGS sega will announce something

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors