GF TeamSpeak Server 2.0

Printable View

• 08-02-2008, 01:40 AM
    LiNuX
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
    Okay I'm a bit tired now so get some rest for now, cya later and I will try connect to your Team Speak 2 in Sunday or Monday xD

yea its no problem, just let me know so i can register your created channel and give you admin in there
  • 08-02-2008, 11:50 AM
    Blackbird
    I hope you can fix your router, don't know so much of that problem but I hope it fixed xD
  • 08-02-2008, 11:57 AM
    LiNuX
    Quote:

I hope you can fix your router, don't know so much of that problem but I hope it fixed xD

yeah i fixed it, it was just having trouble letting data through, i had to change up a few settings and shut off the router for 5 mins to cool it off

works fine now :)
  • 08-04-2008, 09:23 PM
    Blackbird
    If you could join the Team Speak 2 server now, created a room and give me admin access. I will tell my friends to join your Team Speak 2. :)
  • 08-04-2008, 09:30 PM
    LiNuX
    Quote:

If you could join the Team Speak 2 server now, created a room and give me admin access. I will tell my friends to join your Team Speak 2. :)

i am on :) just create your channel, i'll give it registered access and make you channel admin
  • 08-27-2009, 12:16 PM
    RaiDae
    I've logged on to this teamspeak thing a couple of times. But it seems to be pretty much abandoned. either that or i don't know to tell if people are there or not...
    So, who still uses it?
  • 08-27-2009, 12:20 PM
    LemonRising
    Maybe I should get teamspeak B |

I think i have it on my old desktop, but that thing is disgusting. DISGUSTING.

yeah I'll download teamspeak tonight or tomorrow.
  • 08-27-2009, 12:23 PM
    RaiDae
    Quote:

Originally Posted by LemonRising View Post
    Maybe I should get teamspeak B |

I think i have it on my old desktop, but that thing is disgusting. DISGUSTING.

yeah I'll download teamspeak tonight or tomorrow.

Excellente! I've never tried this before so wanna see what it's like. I think i've figured out the basics :s
  • 08-27-2009, 12:34 PM
    LiNuX
    Quote:

Originally Posted by RaiDae View Post
    I've logged on to this teamspeak thing a couple of times. But it seems to be pretty much abandoned. either that or i don't know to tell if people are there or not...
    So, who still uses it?

usually people schedule the time to be on - at most I've seen about 20 people online (but this was when the TS Server was first established) - but now we still get a few hundred logins a month from different people.

Although the number will decrease since our IP has changed and all of the originals either don't have the new IP or aren't as active on this forum to get the new IP.
  • 08-27-2009, 01:38 PM
    LemonRising
    I can't connect to the server >:

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors