Good and Bad Tips

Printable View

• 11-12-2007, 10:18 PM
    Blackleo
    Lol so try on the flashes on teh fy_maps specially the iceworld 1s when the other team gets flashes it mostly a win for em
  • 11-12-2007, 10:55 PM
    LiNuX
    well blackleo if ur referring to to source - the gameplay there and the flashes are different, dont know why but they don't affect a wide area like on 1.6 - kinda annoying lol, the whole side would get flash even if you didnt look at it, some glitches in iceworld, also can be found on d2 in 1.6
  • 11-15-2007, 06:31 PM
    Arcade
    Actually Tip 1: Don't take tips from LiNuX. :]

In all honesty I will give anyone here free CS lessons. :] Just write down some questions you'd like to ask me and we can go in game and I will show you what I know about the game. I have been playing for 2 years and have been through many many leagues and competitions. Make sure to come with as many questions as you would like answered.
  • 11-15-2007, 06:40 PM
    LiNuX
    lol i hope u know this was meant as a fun topic :D

tip 2 : don't listen to a guy named arcade :-P
  • 11-15-2007, 06:43 PM
    Arcade
    Quote:

Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    lol i hope u know this was meant as a fun topic :D

tip 2 : don't listen to a guy named arcade :-P

Yeah, I noticed it was a fun topic, but I brought some seriousness in it. :]

Maybe I'll make a topic for myself sometime.
  • 11-15-2007, 06:46 PM
    LiNuX
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Arcade View Post
    Yeah, I noticed it was a fun topic, but I brought some seriousness in it. :]

Maybe I'll make a topic for myself sometime.

be my guest :-) - its a pretty old topic too and back then the forum was new and needed some spark lol so i was going around posting stuff

i've been parts of clans, leagues, had scrims, CAL matches etc.. I am sure i know a lot too lol but i dont like talking about it much and i don't get to play as much as I used to - the amount i play now is probably less than 1% of what i used to play a year ago
  • 12-16-2007, 01:10 PM
    Dunny774
    other
    tip-dont get cocky with the knife
    tip-use hard cover
    tip-dont teamkill
    tip-use bad players as meatshields
  • 07-29-2010, 10:40 AM
    industry12
    NC TIPS Bro!!
  • 08-16-2011, 08:54 AM
    Apex_Predator
    Hey Linux , very Useful Post bro thank you , I Just Want to Add One Tip ; it's very effective for me : Try to Analyze your Enemy's Way of Playing , if he Rushes , you Awp ( Sniper) and wait for him , if he Camps , You Flash x2 + Deagle That's it :D

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors