Supreme commander

Printable View

• 09-22-2014, 01:34 PM
    Doctor Bean
    Supreme commander
    Hey there, i was wondering if anyone is still playing this amazing RTS game here and wanted to join in some online games?
  • 09-22-2014, 10:32 PM
    ROFLBRYCE
    Can't say I've even heard of it, but after looking it up definitely gonna pick it up on the next steam sale!

Welcome to the forum friend :)
  • 09-24-2014, 08:30 AM
    Ziek88
    I used to play it a long time ago. Was a pretty fun game. For anyone that likes RTS it's a pretty solid game. I might give it a reinstall in a few weeks here. I'll have a lot more free time on my hands then.
  • 10-08-2014, 01:22 PM
    Ziek88
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    Can't say I've even heard of it, but after looking it up definitely gonna pick it up on the next steam sale!

Welcome to the forum friend :)

Get it from humble bundle within the next 5 days for a dollar. It's the gold edition so the full game as well as the expansion. I'm gonna pick it up myself cause I don't have the expansion.
  • 10-10-2014, 12:15 AM
    EpsilonX
    I always wanted this game but never had a computer that could run it :\

Hopefully i'll grab it once I (finally) get around to getting a new PC
  • 10-10-2014, 06:36 AM
    Ziek88
    Quote:

Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    I always wanted this game but never had a computer that could run it :\

Hopefully i'll grab it once I (finally) get around to getting a new PC

Well if you plan to get it, spend the $1 so you have it for when you can run it. It normally costs $20-40 pending what sale you find. I'm surprised you can't run it though? When it originally came out I was playing it on a 3.4 Ghz core 2 duo with 2 gigs of ram and a 256 meg 64-bit graphics card.

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors