Truth be Told

Printable View

• 08-28-2011, 09:52 PM
    Veritas
    Truth be Told
    To all who would listen,

I greet you sincerely, and with hopes of mutual acceptance. I hope that I have found a community of gamers that would share my interests. From what I have seen, I have bright hopes.

To introduce myself, on the gaming side of things I do enjoy a good RPG, although I do not do much of the MMO kind. I'm the kind that stays pretty busy. When not gaming, I am also writing a historical fiction novel, in which I find many ideas actually in my gaming endeavors.

Outside of gaming, I reside in America, far enough inland to avoid the recent storms, and am currently enjoying life at an office retail store until I qualify for in-state tuition, which would hopefully open up a road to Law school.

Enough of my setup, however. What questions are out there, I beckon you, otherwise I will see you all out on the field!
  • 08-28-2011, 09:55 PM
    Slay
    Welcome, read the rules, and FAQs!
    What games? I am especially interested in what RPGs you like.
  • 08-28-2011, 10:01 PM
    Diligence109
    Veritas,

Welcome to Gamers-Forum! On behalf of the forum moderator staff, I warmly welcome you to Gamers-Forum.com. Your character is charming and your humor bears wit, I am delightedly eager to see more of your posts spring up on our fair boards!

Do tell us, though, what video games do you play?
  • 08-28-2011, 10:12 PM
    Veritas
    My gaming specifics, you ask? I've always been loyal to the PS series. Currently have a 2 and 3, though I'm not entirely pleased with the tiny font of the latter in-game. Game-wise however, I thoroughly enjoy Final Fantasy. I've beaten 7-10.2, skipped 11, and am playing 12 now. I also indulge in Dynasty Warriors, as well as the Japanese spin off: Samurai Warriors. Those are my two main games groups, but I have a pretty open mind to any suggestions.

I tend to prefer a plot over mindless hack-n-slash, although there's a place for those as well!
  • 08-28-2011, 11:54 PM
    Muffincat
    Hey there :)

Welcome to the forum - how'd you find our humble site? :P
  • 08-29-2011, 12:06 AM
    egg-whites333
    hi welcome hope you have a great time
  • 08-29-2011, 12:06 AM
    foof
    Welcome to Gamer-Forum. I love you.
  • 08-29-2011, 12:23 AM
    egg-whites333
    whoa foofle you switched it up isn't it im here to love you. change!!!!!!
  • 08-29-2011, 02:59 AM
    ROFLBRYCE
    Welcome to the forum :) I hope you enjoy your stay here, and get to know the fine folk of the forum!
  • 08-29-2011, 03:21 AM
    Exentenzed
    Welcome to the forum. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us, may it be long and full of pleasant conversations, and intellectual debate.

If you would not mind, will you divulge some earlier video game titles in your gamer career that have fulfilled your entertainment needs? Or more specifically, do you have certain games that you would recommend to us?

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors