• 12-15-2013, 11:40 PM
    xLykos
    That looks pretty sweet. Is it only fighting?
  • 12-16-2013, 12:24 AM
    BobTD
    I mostly play in duel mode, there is a team deathmatch, free for all and team objective where you complete objectives like burning villages or breaking down a castle gate but they are all based around fighting.

there is no story or plot, its a little like Team fortress, in that opposing sides sense. There is a bit of a learning curve but that video and the basics video before it tell you what you need to know about how the game works.
  • 12-16-2013, 01:12 AM
    xLykos
    That's sick, is it on Steam?
  • 12-16-2013, 02:32 AM
    BobTD
    Yes, you generally only want to play this game on steam, VAC keeps most people in check. Though there are still a few cheaters. I got a VAC ban for running my CPU up with an overclock designed to maximize an exploit. Technically, not a hack but the game is affected by overclocking. (this is actually pretty embarrassing, but they had the good grace to only block me from chivalry, rather than a full VAC ban)

If you want to play sometime my gf does have the game so I jump on from time to time. Also I obviously dont advise trying to speedhack this game, even though it happens a lot. Its rampant on any non steam version.
  • 12-16-2013, 03:12 AM
    xLykos
    How much is it?
  • 12-16-2013, 08:48 AM
    Mizel
    Quote:

Originally Posted by xLykos View Post
    What's about it? lol

I couldn't figure out Garry's Mod and it made me sad because I was really looking forward to playing it.

It's about thongs.... literally haha The Thong of Justice. Without giving away too much, the basic gist of the game is in the first couple it's your goal to find the thongs because you want the power that comes from them. Then in The Baconing (the last game of the trilogy) you must destroy them :P
  • 12-16-2013, 09:41 AM
    paecmaker
    I just finished half life 2, and a couple of days ago I finished portal2.

Now Im going to play Dishonored, wow and company of heroes 2.
  • 12-16-2013, 10:12 AM
    Mizel
    Quote:

Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    I just finished half life 2, and a couple of days ago I finished portal2.

Now Im going to play Dishonored, wow and company of heroes 2.

UGH. There's this one part in Portal 2 I'm stuck at right now... I know how the puzzle works, I just can't do it. It's closer to the end of the game, the one where you have to jump off of something really high to get your speed going, land in a portal on the ground which then shoots you across the room towards this pillar/column thing that you have to make a portal on and land in/go through. If that makes any sense... lol But it's so hard! I just can't get the timing/aiming down right and keep accidentally clicking on the wrong portal. Worked on it for about 2 hours straight one day and haven't attempted since :P
  • 12-16-2013, 12:46 PM
    xLykos
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    It's about thongs.... literally haha The Thong of Justice. Without giving away too much, the basic gist of the game is in the first couple it's your goal to find the thongs because you want the power that comes from them. Then in The Baconing (the last game of the trilogy) you must destroy them :P

What drugs were the creators of this game on? lmfao
  • 12-16-2013, 01:26 PM
    Trunks
    I just started playing Skyrim again because I watched a friend play it the other day. I played it a lot on my 360, but I'm playing it on steam now, definitely still an awesome game.

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors