Notifications Glitch

Printable View

• 02-09-2013, 05:55 PM
    Trunks
    Notifications Glitch
    http://puu.sh/203zn

Not sure what happened, but as you can see I have over 4 billion notifications. Nothing I figured out how to do for them to go away. Not sure if anyone else is having this or not.
  • 02-09-2013, 06:00 PM
    egg-whites333
    Jak had the same problem one time, I think you just have to wait for it to fix.
  • 02-09-2013, 06:02 PM
    LiNuX
    Can you log out and log back in. I'm not sure why that happens, and as jake pointed out, it happened before, no idea why.
  • 02-09-2013, 06:04 PM
    Trunks
    Oh yeah, didn't see it because it was posted under post anything, only checked here, sorry about that.

But yeah, relogged didn't help. Weird how it was fine 2 hours ago and I come on here and it's like this. I'll try clearing my cookies too. Wonder if that'll do anything.
  • 02-09-2013, 06:06 PM
    thedeparted
    Mine happened in April 2012, and still remains an issue. Ive got to the point where I remembered the number so Its like im still at 0.
  • 02-09-2013, 06:07 PM
    Trunks
    Nope no such luck, when I click on it, it brings me to my visitor page. So I'm assuming it's glitched in there somewhere.
  • 02-09-2013, 06:11 PM
    egg-whites333
    Linux is secretly trolling you guys, now he knows you know the number he will switch to a new number.
  • 02-09-2013, 06:52 PM
    LiNuX
    Quote:

Originally Posted by thedeparted View Post
    Mine happened in April 2012, and still remains an issue. Ive got to the point where I remembered the number so Its like im still at 0.

It's very weird.

I just had a look at the database, that number doesn't exist anywhere. Notifications for both you and Trunks are at 0.

I might restart the database service to see if that fixes the issue but it's been restarted plenty of times since last April and if it hasn't fixed yours then I don't think it'll do anything.
  • 02-09-2013, 06:59 PM
    thedeparted
    Pretty the datebase is just give it to the elite members
  • 02-09-2013, 07:07 PM
    LiNuX
    I just forced a check and repair of every table in the database. If it fixed it for you let me know (even though I doubt it since I do this every once in a while to keep everything in check anyway).

Other than that, I guess you can look at it as a milestone for elite members. So congrats to the two of you!

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors