How to Rate a Game.

Printable View

• 12-03-2007, 11:33 PM
    LiNuX
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    who cares about rating games? I mean honestly if you don't know which are good already then I pity your intelligence, and if your IQ is that just play them and see whats up.

lol - well so far i only remember rating three games as a test and they really don't have any effect on anything else so i dont bother - but its still useful info for anyone that didnt even know of the feature
  • 12-04-2007, 03:17 AM
    Master_Dylmo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    good job conman - +rep given and now you have ur 3rd bar

how do u get extra bars? coz i have more posts and GFP than ppl with more bars than me.. is "Rep" an official thing on this site or is it just "i respect you more"
  • 12-04-2007, 03:27 AM
    jakncoke
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Master_Dylmo View Post
    how do u get extra bars? coz i have more posts and GFP than ppl with more bars than me.. is "Rep" an official thing on this site or is it just "i respect you more"

official, like if I really like your post I could give positive rep and if I hate it I could give you negative, there's a formula on how to get more like through how long you've been here, how many posts you get and how many positive reps you've gotten, sometimes it can raise faster because the bigger the rep you have the more rep power you have. at least that's how it works on ps3forums.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...ay1988/123.jpg
  • 12-04-2007, 07:25 AM
    conman1000
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Master_Dylmo View Post

Here's the thread on Rep,

http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=1297

You get a diffrent message on your bar every 50 points, and a new bar every 100, I just went over 200 which gives me 3 bars.
  • 05-11-2010, 12:21 PM
    MounterTahna
    Its not hard? :D
  • 06-07-2010, 05:25 PM
    Noctuary
    Pretty cut and dry, but whatever works for ya.
  • 06-23-2011, 08:53 PM
    imamwhat
    best way to rate a game is from 1-10
  • 03-02-2012, 02:21 PM
    TuxedoTMH
    hahahahha rating games are goodz;0

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors