Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Friends

Default Friends

Not counting the ones on this site, about how many friends do you have? You don't really have to give a number, just like whether you have a lot of friends or something. It would be pretty pathetic if someone's only friends were on this site.......

Default Re: Friends

I'd say a lot..Don't really know Number wise..But I know most of my school, and got friends outside of school as well.

i'll say a lot too, i dont keep count, people friends on myspace doesnt count haha

hey if someone has just friends on this site, it just shows how friendly this forum is and how great it is lol see what i did, turned bad situation into a good one

Quote Originally Posted by diablo
    i'll say a lot too, i dont keep count, people friends on myspace doesnt count haha

hey if someone has just friends on this site, it just shows how friendly this forum is and how great it is lol see what i did, turned bad situation into a good one
    Haha, yeah ...And..There's nothing wrong with it . .

Friends ?hm i have a lot of friends...but what are friends? guys with you write often ? hmm then i have about 12000 xD but friends what are for you a point in the life ? then i can say i have 20.
    Ich bin kein guter Mensch, ich habe all den Dreck mit Alk bekämpft
    Doch ich gebe nicht auf, ich bin wie Feuer in der kalten Welt

Quote Originally Posted by scorp
    Friends ?hm i have a lot of friends...but what are friends? guys with you write often ? hmm then i have about 12000 xD but friends what are for you a point in the life ? then i can say i have 20.
    Yeah, that's true, it al depends on what your definition of Friends is. For my definition, I only have a couple.

Let's just say that I'm a pretty cool person to get along with and people just seem to do just that, lol. Going back years and years I still have old friends I talk to, and now new ones from high school, well not new, but you know what iImean (including one on this Forum I think you might know).

The Armageddon is near.

I have tons of friends, most at school. But I have others at different places. And yea, your right, it would be good for the forum. But that must be a lonely person if their only friends were on the site. What if their computer broke?

i dont keep count, i make a lot of friends, im friendly and i help people, easy way hey if you need a friend, im right here, its free for now
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX
    i dont keep count, i make a lot of friends, im friendly and i help people, easy way hey if you need a friend, im right here, its free for now
    I'll be your friend for 50 GFP ..Lol jks..Same for me guys .

Thread Information