Thread: Closest win

Default Closest win

Most racing games tell you the time you finished as well as your opponents, what was the closest ever that you won by.

For me it was a few years ago playing Need For Speed: Underground (the first one) with a friend in my house -- i beat him by 0.01 seconds. Yes it was that close -- final nitrous boost helped me win in a drag race.

The only reason i ask is because i was reminded of that situation today when i was playing my Midnight Club 3 today. I won by 0.02 Seconds. My second closest -- with nitrous again of course lol.

Time -- 2:35:07
    opponent time -- 2:35:09

I wrote it down lol. It was an amazing race, Seemed long but was just 2 and a half minutes.

Do you remember your closest win?
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default Re: Closest win

Not that is on topic but the other day my brother got the same time as another guy on Motorstorm and finished in 2nd , ive never seen that happen in all of my gaming yrs

Yeah, that happened to me while I was playing this game on my Xbox...Forgot the name ..But it was by 0.02 seconds..Never anything closer.

wow i guess mine was like 0.10 if i were to take a guess, dont really pay attention as long as i win :P
    i sign here

well today i was on the subway playing while going to class -- i actually tied at first place, didnt know that could happen

both racers finished 4:00:05 lol, i caught up at last millisecond by using nitrous amazing race
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX
    well today i was on the subway playing while going to class -- i actually tied at first place, didnt know that could happen

both racers finished 4:00:05 lol, i caught up at last millisecond by using nitrous amazing race
    Haha yeah I know what you mean..Those are the types of race when I start pushing the buttons hard..lol.

not that type of game for me, more like, DONT LET GO OF THE ACCELERATION BUTTON lol and USE NITROUS IF YOU HAVE ONE IDIOT -- the two things that pop up in my head in those close call races

wow linux, u need some help lol, just listen to those two voices, dont kill anybody if they tell u lol :P
    i sign here

lol dont worry, im not THAT crazy

Thread Information