Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VF 5

Default VF 5

Anyone have this yet ? Im thinking about getting sooner or later , well when I get a job...lol . But it rates good but Id like some input if possible from already users, I know there no online but thats not the end of the world . Because Motorstorm is a awesome game and I still havent done 1 race , o wait thats because the servers are f-ing terrible  . But yeah no online isnt a sway point for me.

Default Re: VF 5

I'll probably play it but not gonna buy it, well will it come out for psp? lol, then maybe
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I dont think its coming to the PSP .

meh..i'll just get the DBZ Shin Budokai for the psp then lol, i love DBZ more than VF, any time of day
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

It is coming to the 360 if you have a 360.

dont have any xbox systems lol, im a sony guy, have all except PS3

ohh I guess I got a wrong impression for some reason I always expected you to be a 360 fan

im a sony fan as well, i like nintendo, not a big microsoft GAMING CONSOLE Fan lol but i love microsoft.

i dont know what gave you the idea i liked microsoft gaming lol, like diablo i like their computers and softwares, system doesnt interest me much.

i've been seeing more and more of VF commercials, looks awesome, watching it makes me want to play lol

omg the commercials are like on every channel these days lol, but the games looks awesome :P
    i sign here

Thread Information