Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default It's so boring..

Well, I don't know what else to title this but that.

Anyway, here it is.. my friends don't have an Xbox 360. NONE OF THEM. None of them can game with me on games like Halo 3, Gears of War, etc. It's fairly boring. And since none of them can game with me, and we can't form a clan or anything like that and the online experience is just fairly boring then.

Anyone else have friends that don't have any gaming consoles you do?
    Come check out my YouTube channel, all about gaming tips and tricks and walkthroughs and even reviews!
    YouTube - MrGamertip's Channel

I didn't have any friends to play SOCOM II with online when I used to play lol...it was annoying and boring, although I was able to play with some regulars in certain servers but it's not the same!!

but most of the games I play now, I have friends to play with...like CS, L4D, uh..what else do I play?

I haven't played anything for weeks btw lol. no time and no gpu
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Augh I agree! None of my friends play videogames, aside from maybe rockband or singstar (yeah.. a wide variety right there lol).
    The only people who play are my cousins, my brother, and my boyfriend, but my boyfriend currently has no gaming consoles.

It's just more fun with people you know cause you can joke around a lot more and it just enhances the gaming experience.
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

When my uncle got his PS3 he was actually the first I knew IRL to have a PS3 besides me,you should campaign to your friends to just get an arcade, although I dislike the arcade because it doesn't fit what I'd use the system for it's still gets the job done for what you guys would be doing it for.

I see that some other people have/had the same type of experience.
    And yeah, Jak, I'll go see if they want to get the arcade version. What is it, $130 now?
    Come check out my YouTube channel, all about gaming tips and tricks and walkthroughs and even reviews!
    YouTube - MrGamertip's Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Raw! View Post
    I see that some other people have/had the same type of experience.
    And yeah, Jak, I'll go see if they want to get the arcade version. What is it, $130 now?
    $199, if you have a Circuit City, tell them to hit it up to see if they can find a discounted 360

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    $199, if you have a Circuit City, tell them to hit it up to see if they can find a discounted 360
    i doubt they will have any - when I went about 2 weeks ago, they were sold out of ALL consoles, think they told me that they had a few DS left but everything else is gone. my sis wanted to get a Wii lol...
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

lol your sister was so naive into thinking she'd get a Wii, you barely can find a Wii in the stores that aren't going out of buisness ffs let alone one that isn't taken any more orders

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    lol your sister was so naive into thinking she'd get a Wii, you barely can find a Wii in the stores that aren't going out of buisness ffs let alone one that isn't taken any more orders
    She wanted a Wii in general, I was going to circuit city with my own intentions lol, I kinda knew they wouldn't have it, but I told her I'll try to buy it if they have it available lol.

Did you at least pick up some cheap games? Anyways it's crazy that Nintendo hasn't gotten a hold of the USA demand yet.

Thread Information