Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sadly, I'll be gone tomorrow ... you know, going down to the lake house is ... SO ROUGH.

Hahahahha... but I'd have had it done tomorrow, so it's postponed until Monday -start date.
    <3

And this isn't the first time I've coded, holmes - I just don't care much about dealing with the validation sh;t and "coding needs" for most of the sites. Just a nuisance.

Got to say I truly love the dark background

Quote Originally Posted by Exodyus View Post
    Sadly, I'll be gone tomorrow ... you know, going down to the lake house is ... SO ROUGH.

Hahahahha... but I'd have had it done tomorrow, so it's postponed until Monday -start date.
    <3

And this isn't the first time I've coded, holmes - I just don't care much about dealing with the validation sh;t and "coding needs" for most of the sites. Just a nuisance.
    lol, well as a coder myself I have to make sure I get all my stuff correct. I find it more fun to code than to design actually, probably because I'm not a great artist, I have a hard time picking colors that go with each other - the links on the Dark GF theme was recommended by lemonrising if I'm not mistaken lol. I'm bad with colors but great with coding html and php.

if you don't care about all the little stuff then you may face problems in the future - little unimportant things can mess things up, and when you design it's always a good idea to check the design and code from different browsers to make sure it looks good in every single one of them - IE is a b**** when it comes to cooperating with css/html - so I use FF, Opera, Safari, and IE - hoping that 3/4 turn out right lol, IE is last priority for me. Thinking of adding google chrome to the list.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    lol, well as a coder myself I have to make sure I get all my stuff correct. I find it more fun to code than to design actually, probably because I'm not a great artist, I have a hard time picking colors that go with each other - the links on the Dark GF theme was recommended by lemonrising if I'm not mistaken lol. I'm bad with colors but great with coding html and php.

if you don't care about all the little stuff then you may face problems in the future - little unimportant things can mess things up, and when you design it's always a good idea to check the design and code from different browsers to make sure it looks good in every single one of them - IE is a b**** when it comes to cooperating with css/html - so I use FF, Opera, Safari, and IE - hoping that 3/4 turn out right lol, IE is last priority for me. Thinking of adding google chrome to the list.
    AWW~! I witnessed you coming out of your shell! LOLOL! <3
    I'm such a horrible influence; I love it!

Well, Mr. Perfectionist - if you wanna code for me, then by all means. I'll have you know though that the HTML I used was literally generated from Photoshop CS4.

photoshop generates html? since when? lol...that would have made my life easier, I'd only have to tweak certain things then...
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Site's lookin good dude! might i add a slightly larger font. not everyone has microscope vision! but the logo is badass. I personally enjoy smaller nav buttons. Lookin good dude!

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    photoshop generates html? since when? lol...that would have made my life easier, I'd only have to tweak certain things then...
    Are you kidding? Lololol.

Photoshop's generated HTML since Phsp 7.0, CS, CS2, CS3E, CS4...?

Click Save as Web & Device. Click the saving options and save HTML & Images to Folder.

I think I should get some Bonus GFP for helping the admin out!

photoshop generates in html AND CSS

Quote Originally Posted by Exodyus View Post
    Are you kidding? Lololol.

Photoshop's generated HTML since Phsp 7.0, CS, CS2, CS3E, CS4...?

Click Save as Web & Device. Click the saving options and save HTML & Images to Folder.

I think I should get some Bonus GFP for helping the admin out!
    I've seen the coding on your site, I do mine completely different - your thing is full of tables, I am better at working with div tags, I skipped the whole table phase lol

and I never really paid attention to the different save options, for everything web design related that I made, I just needed to be able to save as gif, png, jgp, and psd. And .ico for some stuff but other than that, I didn't care lol. I am more efficient this way.

good to know they have it, but not my style lol.

edit: you guys were talking about image ready right? thats the only place that would generate html for me - Not an avid imageready user and as I said, I am used to doing it the longer way lol, more comfortable with it, doubt i'll be changing methods any time soon
    Last edited by LiNuX; 03-16-2009 at 07:27 PM.

Thread Information