Default St. Patrick's Day

Well today is St. Patrick's day...and I kinda didn't have that on my mind, and I'm wearing gray while I see a crapload of people wearing some green.

well happy st. patrick's day, don't get too you know...

*waits for english professor to come to class*
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Lol, poor Linux. I forgot until someone said something to me, but that was before I even left for school. I was already wearing a green Zelda hoodie because it was cold, so I was safe. I normally never pinch anybody but my teacher wasn't wearing green... and I was in the mood to inflict pain.

all of my professors were wearing green..except my philosophy professor, I didn't pay attention in that class so I didn't notice, but everyone else had some green - my speech professor had a green hat, green tie, green vest looking thing, and his jacket is dark green anyway lol - my english prof. had a green tie. and the others had something green...
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

I remembered on the bus, didn't have any green on. Luckily at my school no one seems to care much about St. Patrick's Day

Usually I mark a green dot on my head or something because I never had any green before. Not that I really care about St. Patrick's Day, but I don't want to give anyone a reason to pinch me because people probably would.

i didn't get pinched, I have a few irish friends, they are not very into it but they were wearing green..

I'm not Irish, forgot it was today as well, lol.
    Luckily, my friend had some extra green beads, cause there were a ton of kids who would pinch ya at my school, lol.

None of my teachers had green, so it's all good.
    Samus-Fan :: Graphic Store ¦ Samus Graphics :: Graphics and Blog

Winner of Fourteen Signature Of The Weeks!
    Winner of Two Signature Of The Months!

Ha here in Australia we have Uniforms and we don't celebrate it as much and noone really cares expet for most Primary Schools.
    I remeber we used to have like carnvials for St Patricks Day when i was in Primary.

I didn't even realize it was yesterday until my English professor said something about it! Then she told everyone to have fun with our plans tonight and everyone started talking about how they were gunna get wrecked haha

I'm Irish ahahehaehaheaheh
    I went to the boyfriend's and we drank a lot of beer and walked around town abeet and thas all.
    It was a good time <: I love that day.
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

Thread Information