Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

FN:R3 was AWESOME in every sense of the word. The game did use the dual-analog punching theme which put it ahead of all other current boxing games of its time. Round 4 is going to make grown men cry when they get the **** boxed out of them by there buddies on XBL or the PSN. From the various articles I have read about this, the physic mechanics used during the development of this title are mind boggling. On a similar note, the polygon count per boxer is nearly quadruple that of the previous installment. I forget where I saw the article but If my memory serves me right, there are supposidly more polygons in a boxers head in Round 4 than there were in an entire fighter in Round 3.

Yea... I'll be grabbing this asap.

word. dual analog punching ftw.

I don't really like boxing, but this game is cool!

So been meaning to rant but haven't gotten around to it, so i dl'ed the demo and everything seems to be solid on the front, except 2 majors things.

1) middle of the round, remember when you did the mini games to reduce swelling or fix cuts? that's gone and pt placement is now there, it's total bs

2) not enough fighters and then they have the nerve to say more may be coming through dlc which mean yes it is because it's EA and they'll charge like 3.99-4.99 per fighter that already should have been in the game from the get go

/rant

Cool

I play allot of boxing on the Wii Oh my god! LOL What a work out that is. Guys you should try it.. if you already haven't. Also I discovered a cool place to play unlimited warcraft games. Never any fees. at Nice try... stick to the correct threads.
    Check it out.
    whitewolf
    Last edited by KittyCat72; 07-08-2009 at 03:08 PM.

Still I haven't tried, I played a lot with FN Round 3, really exciting.. Looking forward to play this

This is the best boxing game I have played.

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    it does look good, I've never owned a boxing game though

there is something about their facial expressions that bug me lol, especially when they just got the wind punched out of them.
    @Linux...I was just like you then I bought Fight Night round 2 and it was probably my most played game for over a year. It is probably one of the most fun multiplayer games to play with a friend!

This game looks incredible!

Fight Night Round 4 is an awesome game. I loved the fact I could download my own face into the game for my created boxer. My career record by the way was a pefect 51-0 with 44 wins my knockout.

Ha, My cousin just ordered this for 7 bucks off Amazon. So i'll finally get a chance to play it

Thread Information