Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NFS: Undercover

Default NFS: Undercover

Now I don't know about you, but I thought that this game would be pretty good because you are an undercover cop posing as a newbie racer I guess. But the you enter the racing world and it all is very confusing. It literally does not make sense unless you have played other NFS game. It tells you little about the shop or anything. All that you really do is just race and well, race. The story line is so confusing to me that all that I ended up doing was sitting through the few cutscenes that would not let me skip and try not to pull my hair out. But now I did not play Prostreet or Carbon because I heard very bad reviews on those game. So I do not know if these are new or not but there are some new racing events such as highway battles where you have to try to beat someone by being ahead of them by 1000 feet or for one minutes. I really hate this because the first two times I played it the car always had a head start and never crashed into it and there was no way I could get my starter stock car to even get close to the other car. But what ever. This game was weird. I'll only finish it due the the Gamerpoints. That's all.

Rule Number 1: Never take someone else's advice - seriously, about any game. As a gamer, you should be willing to play any game, knowing what the critics and reviews say, because there's always a possibility you might like what someone else doesn't.
    Understand their advice and why they say it, but it doesn't mean you shouldn't play the game and experience it for yourself. Maybe you'll have a different understanding or reasoning behind the game.

Yeah But these people like EXACTLY what I like so yeah. :\ We hate the same games and we love the same ones too. So yeah it's kind of a no brainer for me. plus. Sinces prostreet is now on the twenty dollar rack, I may end up getting it you never know.

Post NFS: Undecover

I will tell you that I own this game, yet have never played any other NFS game. I disagree that the game is confusing, maybe at first. Simply, you are an undercover cop trying to gain respect in racing game and working for this female police detective. Turns out she simply wanted you to get closer to this car that has in it millions of dollars.

Yeah, but I had my girlfriend play it and she was all WTF with the game. She didn't understand much. It could be due to the fact she's not a avid gamer but she does play some games.

too much arcade in my opinion

I don't get how the game is confusing....I have it and the only other NFS game I have played before was Most Wanted. I pretty much understood the concept of the story.....

I like the highway battles. It's a challenge. I had to do it a few times to win but it's not hard when you know how to drive well. The bigger problem is the traffic.

When I first got it I was confused to, but after a while I got used to it. Just keep playing it and you should be able to figure it out. I liked it after I got the concept of it. If you want a simpler racing game, I would recomend Burnout Paradise.

they still make NFS?! wow.

Quote Originally Posted by otis View Post
    they still make NFS?! wow.
    you just come from under the cave? NFS is one of EA's annual milk franchises.

Thread Information