Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

@ Departed: I'm a self-proclaimed cinephile. I love watching movies and I really enjoy certain films that have a sterile background and plot line, but the ignorance of the story and the pointlessness of his character (who has NO background explained) is just some ruthless sociopath without just cause. And the film was boring.

@ Trunks: I didn't see it in theaters. I didn't even pay for it, lol. and I thought it was well worth the points. Good story. Good finish. One of Reynold's better roles lately, and the graphics were absolutely gorgeous. I thought that overall, it had a little more potential to making it an epic movie.

Curious exo, you have a icheckmovies or criticker account

Neh, I don't have time to check and do and dabble in all of that. I barely have time to do what I need to do as is without getting uber distracted, lol...

Default [2010] The King's Speech

The Kings Speech (2010) - IMDb

Popular Faces: Geoffrey Rush, Helena Bonham Carter, & Colin Firth
    Rating: 4/5

Synopsis: The King is on his death bed and the throne is being handed down to someone who would end up tainting the throne, so in turn, it is presented to the Duke of York and the entire story is really about a horrible stutter that he has. It's a really great movie, despite the sounds of how it is all to pan out. I didn't think I would enjoy it, less all the action and interest -- but the dramatic roles and how well the acting is, is amazing. A truly good movie set around a terrible hardship and life.

Pros: The actors were phenomenal. Wonderfully cast. That was by far, my favorite piece of the entire film. The next was the learning, watching, and holding into the adversity with the actors in the film. Moving and truly captivating. I don't think I've really said that about many movies before, but the believeability is crucial and in this movie, epic.

Cons: Other than a little slow in some parts, I think that it really didn't have too many faults.

I would definitely recommend this movie to anyone who really wasn't sure what to watch.
    Lost in the movie abyss and looking for a film that just didn't seem to fit any bill.
    And there's a ton of swearing that's entirely too funny. <3

Yeah from the outside looking in from somebody could be like lol wat how could such a thing be good. But it really is an enjoyable film.

Thread Information