Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Addiction

Question Addiction

Anyone get addicted to a game and you stay up all night playing it? I have done it with quite a few games. Mostly with ones I had been waiting awhile to get...such as rockband 2 doing the endless set list was horrible especially when your tired and beating on a plastic guitar for 6 hours. I have to admit that I liked shoving in people faces that I had achievos they didn't !! But back to addiction I played kingdom of keflings till 6am this morning and then slept 3 hours junkie style .
    What you saying LiL Bird?

Well, I would not use the word 'Addiction' - But I have sure stayed up all night to play a game!

I have done that with Final Fantasys / Grand Thieft Autos / Metal Gear Solids / Resident Evil 2.

It is more that you get so engrossed that you seek to play through to completion! Espacially the GTA missions! Have to love Vice City!

^^

ROSE and CS are two that i used to play all night. haven't played rose in a while and CS I've grown tired of (ever since I got l4d)

Those are 2 for the PC, for my PS2, I used to play GTA Vice City a lot. Along with The DBZ Budokai Games. I stopped at Budokai 3 but I HAD to get the newest budokai when it came out back in the day.

Also this is a repeat thread lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Hmmmm, addicted. Maybe Halo 3 for a while. Oh, Oblivion defiantly. At least for a little while.

Default Addicted

Lol Im right there with you im always up all night long playing as many games as possible i love it.

I haven't been addicted to a game in awhile, I've lost a lot of passion for gaming. I could easily go weeks without gaming and not care at all.

I think most people on GF are addicted to gaming. Because well... Why else would we be on a forum about GAMING if we were not addicted to it?

A game rates with me if it snags me after about 30 minutes of play. And then I don't stop playing it or thinking about it until I've beaten it and uncovered most of the easter eggs.

Until recently, I was wrapped in WoW's warm embrace: hardcore raider, always on time, always ready with mats and extras for folks who didn't have, didn't really miss a lot of days except for those I lost when I traveled. If I wasn't online, I was on the forums. And if I wasn't on both, I was thinking about it or researching something (because I don't math so hot).

The one game that beats all that cause me to pull 27 hours of straight game time was Everquest. For many, atleast playing 12 hours a day was a minimum.

Addicted.... yeah i was/am kinda addicted to how Silkroad Online works. I stayed up all night hunting unique monsters, it was lot of fun

When i am together with my mates, i could stay up more than 24 hours, playing Silkroad and listening to music nearly constantly

Thread Information