Thread: um..hello!

Default um..hello!

Hi!

I'm pretty new to forum posting so please be gentle!

As a result of my current (slightly early) mid-life crisis, I have bought myself a skateboard and am now plotting my entry into next-gen gaming. I only got my PS2 two years ago, but have been completely sickened by the death of the on-line scene, and have become hopelessly addicted to viewing ps3 and x360 gameplay vids on youtube and fantasising about my gaming future. I hope to upgrade and join the 21st century very soon!

So, long story short, I need help to choose the right system: what is best/most reliable/good value for money/supports the best games? As a ps2-er, I enjoy shooters like COD (so upset that COD4 never appeared for ps2!!), killzone and black, as well as racers such as GT4 and need for speed underground (never got the chance to play it on-line) I recently acquired shadow of the colossus and loved it, so am looking for more experiences like this also.

Any help you guys can offer will be gratefully received...

Cheers

D

welcome to the forums, enjoy the stay, enjoy the advice, read the faq's, and of course watch out for saber tooth crotch critters they are bad mmmmkay

Why are you guy's first posts so long lol? Anyways, have fun, and read the rules. Hope to see you on the forum.

Welcome to the forum! *wonders whether my post will be made before Exo who is also viewing this thread* See you around!

Quote Originally Posted by Flab-Ender View Post
    Why are you guy's first posts so long lol? Anyways, have fun, and read the rules. Hope to see you on the forum.
    Because either it comes out now or it comes out later, and if it comes out now then you can't break up with us and say you didn't know. Full disclosure, mang.

I'm next-gen newbsawce too. I plan to get my new platform in the next month and a half, so I know where you are coming from.
    Last edited by Kitey; 04-22-2009 at 05:07 PM.

Well I mean you can still tell us a little, but you don;t have to write a paragraph, or two, or ten lol.

welcome to the forum, read the rules everyone is talking about, it's the new thing kids are doing these days. It's hip.

Enjoy the forum!
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Flab, it says to introduce your self. this is the place to do it. dont see anyone with a short intro. you tell what you like, what you liek to do, and what ever else you want. it doesnt seem like much when you typoe it, just looks like a lot

RWARZ

"I'm tired of "free style" themes,
    because then JuCi does some crazy abstract crap and everyone's wowed"

I guess so. But I really shouldn't care.

Thread Information