Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Future gaming - NEW PS4 / XBOX

Ok i see soooo many threads '' whats better ps3/xbox/wii '' - Your going to go with what ever you have. obvious ! and i know that the ps3 is very powerful and its graphics are awsome - and i also know that xbox live is better than PSN, ( argue all you want but it is ) as it should be as ur paying for it. But the truth is the new XBOX what ever it may be called has an expected release date of 2012 ( will probably be delayd for a year ) where the ps3 is already 10 ahead of its time FACT!. So in a few years we will have this conversation again ( ps3/xbox/wii ) ! ')

The new Microsoft console is going to be named "Project Natal" Their isn't a set release date on it yet. But there are various videos on the beta version of the console.

I don't 'think' their has been any information given on Nintendo's or Sony's new consoles.

I thought project natal was more of an extension to the xbox 360?
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

From what I read, I'm not sure if anyone knows for sure. It may be just an add on thing, but I could never find an article from Microsoft about it. Microsoft hasn't really said much about it like I said.

Xbox.com | Project Natal

for anyone who's wondering.
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    The new Microsoft console is going to be named "Project Natal" Their isn't a set release date on it yet. But there are various videos on the beta version of the console.

I don't 'think' their has been any information given on Nintendo's or Sony's new consoles.
    Project Natal will be an add-on to the Xbox 360 console allowing for a hands free gaming and entertainment experience and it's expected for release late 2010.
    If you send me FR, let me know who you are!

I just Have to ask whats your guys opinion of Natal, I personally think it will Fail very hard.
    I just don't see how it could be fun to play games like that, it would be cool to browse the Menus and use Voice activated Options and tasks but I don't see playing actual games being much fun
    Last edited by Shixx; 09-03-2009 at 08:23 PM.

I'd have to agree with you Shixx, personally I'd feel far more comfortabel playing a video game with a pad in my hands.
    I think during the announcment, we were all blinded with excitement that for the first few weeks we were all like "This is soo totally awesome!!" but now we've had some time to settle down and actually get our heads around the concept of it, it's just going to be another overly expensive toy for Microsoft to tease us with.

I believe that the only way for 'Natal' to be win material, is if Microsoft DON'T rush to get this out and actually take their time to perfect everything there is to it.
    If you send me FR, let me know who you are!

Quote Originally Posted by shixx View Post
    I just Have to ask whats your guys opinion of Natal, I personally think it will Fail very hard.
    I just don't see how it could be fun to play games like that, it would be cool to browse the Menus and use Voice activated Options and tasks but I don't see playing actual games being much fun
    ya i agree with you, good thing i only play playstation. so i dont have to worry about it
    PSN = Street_Soldier69 [/B][/COLOR]

Yea it looks like a glorified eye toy !, looks fun navigating through the menu's but i play fifa cause i cant be assed going out to play football etc etc so for me this is a no !, defo just an add on, big hype for what it is i think. :/

Thread Information