Default Ports Temporarily Blocked

I've temporarily blocked the incoming ports for all servers. You may see things working here and there. I am trying out a few things with my network so game servers and TS servers will be either down or inaccessible for a little bit.

Physical Server will not be shut down, that's why you may find it working from time to time, I am mainly working with the router and firewall to set up a safer way to allow people to connect to the servers without using dmz.

I will update this thread as time goes by.

~LiNuX
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

So hows it going? I've been wanting to try your TF2 server again last time I played it whenever I walked it was very laggy. I had 30-40 Ping as well.

Quote Originally Posted by shixx View Post
    So hows it going? I've been wanting to try your TF2 server again last time I played it whenever I walked it was very laggy. I had 30-40 Ping as well.
    forgot to update this thread...but it should be up and running - the servers were never shut off, I was just messing with the router

and how was it lagging with 30-40 ping, was it network lag or graphics lag?
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Thread Information