Threaded View

Default xbox live retards

*This is me just venting* =P enjoy

I have just recently gotten into a club of some sorts on xbox live. I call this a club because i at least want to get something out of nothing. So here i am playing left for dead. I get into a lobby and everyone with mics so im happy that we can all speak with each other. Although, before i can even get a hello out of my mic..........(You have been kicked from the lobby)....oh well life goes on, could have been a good group but there will be more.

I get into the next lobby not everyone with mics but i just wanna play at this point.....i pick my character and say a friendly hi to everyone and......(You have been kick from the lobby). At this point im wondering if i have a flesh eating virus or something, maybe the crabs?......but to fast forward its simple goes.......2-3 lobby's later i finally get into a game where either at least 2 of the people randomly drop from the game or they just plain suck.

What is with all the randomly unnecessary kicks in lobby's now or days. I could understand if i had no mic, ( i have 2 just in case). I could even understand if my rep was low (which it isn't i have 5 stars, but doesn't everyone....lol haven't seen many without). On top of that you always have people leaving in the middle of the game or even at the start. I can understand maybe something came up and they had to leave, or they lost power, or xbox live time was up. But i know for a fact that not all of these players could be suffering from this. Get a clue people, if you don't have the time to play the game.....THEN DON'T PLAY IT. And please oh please god if you suck so bad that you die 5 sec into the game, either break your game, sell it, or try single player till you can walk on your own in someway online.

/rant

Thread Information