Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ???

Question ???

Does anyone use this server?

-besides us -- anyone else?

most of the connections we get aren't coming from GF Members

i just checked the amount of connections since last start and its 1156 users...I'd say maybe 10% found out from this forum and like 10% of that are actual members playing every once in a while

same goes for all of the other servers
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

How full is the server on a daily basis?
    How many slots?
    What maps are loaded?

Quote Originally Posted by Exodyus View Post
    How full is the server on a daily basis?
    How many slots?
    What maps are loaded?
    I don't pay attention to how full the server gets but we get maybe a few dozen people login every day - only 20 slots in there - we have 5 bots in there who leave when more people start to join.

the most people in there (with me in there) was about 18 people but that was like a year ago - when we were trying to get a clan started on GF.

The cs1.6 server has been full from time to time because we used to have little "parties" in there - where I'd only load FY maps and we'd go crazy playing - only a few from GF then as well.

and as for maps - all the basic ones, de_dust, d2, italy, also have some zombie maps in there (no zombie mod), iceworld, and a couple of other fy maps

I don't know the list by heart - but if you are looking for a certain map you can let me know and I'll look it up for you.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

The reason I ask is because the CS:S server I play in is just retarded, all around. The admins are tools who slay when they're pissy and that's that. So, I was looking around for another server and thinking, you know - I could rep up+ on G-F's server.

I'm looking for very simplistic GoldenEye maps:

- A good Complex map.
    - A good Stack map.
    - and A good Library map, would be slick.

I know there are a few out there, because the server I play on is strictly GoldenEye materials.

Lemme know and I can admin for ya. I'm only for about an hour or two every night. And usually, whenever I have a chance to play and I'm free.

you lost me about goldeneye materials - doesn't ring a bell with CSS.

if you want admin just pm me your steam id, I'll give you some powers later on today.

ID: g0dh4nd

And If you goto FPS Banana and look up 007 GoldenEye maps, they have them for CS:S.

ID: g0dh4nd

And If you goto FPS Banana and look up 007 GoldenEye maps, they have them for CS:S.
    not steam username, your steam ID - it's a bunch of numbers - i can't do anything with the user id.

and its goldeneye maps...for some reason I was reading goldeneye mods - but I got you, will look them up later.

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    not steam username, your steam ID - it's a bunch of numbers - i can't do anything with the user id.

and its goldeneye maps...for some reason I was reading goldeneye mods - but I got you, will look them up later.
    Oh, right. Lol. Une momento.

STEAM_0:0:9263502
    Last edited by Exodyus; 07-01-2009 at 04:30 PM. Reason: STEAM_0:0:9263502

Oh, right. Lol. Une momento.

STEAM_0:0:9263502
    done - feel free to test stuff out - I don't know what powers I gave you, I just set your permissions as "teamadmin" and I don't remember what commands I put for that

we are using manimod so google that to learn the commands.

Thread Information