Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Potentially habitable planet found

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070425/...bitable_planet

Cool I suppose but lets just pretend is habitable we run into the same problem of not being able to reach it . 120 trillion miles is a far distance.

( also may I suggest upping the max characters im sure there is lazy ppl like me that hate links would rather just read it through a quote and 5500 is oppressive...lol . Please up it to a # that I dont run into the same problem.)

Default Re: Potentially habitable planet found

well first thanks for post and second i'll raise it to 7500 - it was this low because last year spammers were just spamming the whole board with max chars lowering didnt help much but still

thanks!
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Damn Spammers I hate them and yeah we need to develop better speed travel ...lol

yeah, they still dont know much about it though lol, but i will wait for their developments lol, should be very long. if they expect to travel that far anytime in the next 1000 years i'll just tell them to call me up and tell me because i want to see that happen lol. it'll definitely take more than a millenium to travel that far with what we have now.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Yeah probably will turn out to be nothing but there no doubt in my there habitable planets out there further and we find out for sure we really have no way of getting there unless there really is aliens that one day decide to drop off some super advanced space shuttle...lol

that would be cool lol, i'll give them global mod status on this forum if they join or give me something cool haha its a great thought though, if only...

yeah it would be awesome - but i doubt any one of us will live on for the news to keep going haha

stephen colbert made the joke about this a few days ago - new earthlike planet found - everybody with hummers, drive it all you want lol - if u dont get it he's telling us to kill the planet faster cuz we found a new home

it was stupid thought, but i dont think there was any progress on this report here

Haha, well that is one new find.
    I though people on planet earth wouldnt find one, before the sun implodes.
    All they need to figure out is how to get there ^^

Yeah, in the future, we will be able to teleport places, so yeah, it won't be too hard

hi! Eric's answering machine is currently broken. this is his refrigerator. please speak very slowly and ill attempt to stick your message to myself with a magnet

Thread Information