Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vent?

Default Vent?

LiNuX you honestly should switch to ventrilo... More clear, and not much static. plus on TS i sound like a squirrel xD

Quote Originally Posted by El3mentGamer View Post
    LiNuX you honestly should switch to ventrilo... More clear, and not much static. plus on TS i sound like a squirrel xD
    do you want to buy me a ventrilo license? if yes then sure I'll do it -

I'm trying to provide the best free solutions to our gamers - Ventrilo won't allow me to open a non-demo mode server on my end - which is 4 or 8 slots max I believe. Teamspeak on the other hand allows me to open 10 servers with a max of 100 slots each as a kind of private license - so in my mind TS > Vent
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I dont understand exactly what u mean. But in my old Combat Arms clan (thanks to u for showing me that game) we had teamspeak which NO one liked xD and when we switched to Vent we got more members i could hear everyones REAL voice and it was much clearer and we once had 30 members All logged onto vent. And it was a private server. im still not suire if i understand what u mean.

Quote Originally Posted by El3mentGamer View Post
    I dont understand exactly what u mean. But in my old Combat Arms clan (thanks to u for showing me that game) we had teamspeak which NO one liked xD and when we switched to Vent we got more members i could hear everyones REAL voice and it was much clearer and we once had 30 members All logged onto vent. And it was a private server. im still not suire if i understand what u mean.
    what I mean is that TS for us is free to use while Vent has to be rented out from a third party company OR I have to get a commercial license from Ventrilo and it's not cheap because they sell by the slot count.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

o... i didnt know Teamspeak was free... :\ but still i HIGHLY reccomend Ventrilo

moved all the posts into its own thread - next time when trying to highly recommend something, do it in its own thread without going off topic with another thread.

and even if you do highly recommend it - I'm not going to spend money on a vent for you - you are free to do what you want.

I've used both and I've owned both kinds of servers and I highly prefer Teamspeak

It's like he's getting paid to be a Vent marketer

whatever. I was just\ making a reccomendation...

Any idea on when Teamspeak 3 comes out?

Quote Originally Posted by shixx View Post
    Any idea on when Teamspeak 3 comes out?
    well there was an update not too long ago which you can see here .. so hopefully not too long

Thread Information