Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Thread

Default Big Thread

Lets see where this take us ....

1 thing dont double post, lets see how far we can get without doing that....hut set go

Post 1

Default Re: Big Thread

I gave up on the double posting in the spammers corner; takes to much of my time. So...... hello.

hello to you too lol - just takes two people to get the biggest thread - 3 is better - 4 is even better - 5 is good - and 6 and more is huge
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

@ Kitty , yeah its boring too...took like a hour just just to get 100 posts.

Yeah I really think we can get the little goals I set up there , Im going to really try anyways...setting this site in the right direction as I still try to get into the Top 5

yea u do know that posting in this section wont help u get to the top 5 - u would have been there if it did posts dont count - only to be fair to our other members
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Yeah I relized that when you told me , Also it is better that it doenst count because I have been on so many forums where a spam thread is started and the top posters are the ppl that just post in there and ive done that as well and the best posters are stuck in the back with the best posts . Not like posts really matter all they do it build some ppl's ego . I just want to be in the Top 5 to show that im a good poster on this site.

yup well good luck with that - the only reason i didnt make it count was the same reason that you said - the top posters - its a cheating way of getting there - all bs posts and actually counts - so smf is good to allow me to disable post count increase in some boards

I just wonder how far this gets, It would be cool if we broke the most posts in a thread record but thats just too much , I've looked around a couple sites and im sure I havent even looked at a .0001 pct of the forums and I already found a thread with 300K posts.

wow 300k posts? what forum is that - im a a huge forum with like 70k people and no thread has that much posts lol, well i think

Wow look, we've already got a conversation going.

Thread Information