Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

With Mexico and now Argentina legalizing personal use laws I believe Canada will be next since they already tolerate it more. Then hopefully the US will realize they can't control everything and do something.

There are way more methods of geting THC than smoking. Hell you can eat a cookie with it in it. But being a cigarette smoker I think its far more relaxing that way.

Quote Originally Posted by no2rious killa View Post
    With Mexico and now Argentina legalizing personal use laws I believe Canada will be next since they already tolerate it more. Then hopefully the US will realize they can't control everything and do something.

There are way more methods of geting THC than smoking. Hell you can eat a cookie with it in it. But being a cigarette smoker I think its far more relaxing that way.
    haha eat a cookie...put on some lip gloss. I prefer smoking it as well.
    I know you miss the places that I place my finger tips
    I know you'll never find another lover love,
    who will love you like I did

I always wanted to try a vaporizor.....but too bad for good jobs n stupid drug polocies haha. Maybe once I retire....cause we all know america is stuburn.

Quote Originally Posted by no2rious killa View Post
    I always wanted to try a vaporizor.....but too bad for good jobs n stupid drug polocies haha. Maybe once I retire....cause we all know america is stuburn.
    dude, you must try a vaporizor, makes it taste so much better and it last soo much longer. doesnt harm your lungs either. (as much)
    PSN = Street_Soldier69 [/B][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by MissLEGENDARY View Post
    Wow seems a little extreme to refuse to date a girl who has ever tried a cigarette. People make mistakes....I'm sure you aren't a complete saint.
    i've never done it, and i don't find it acceptable to try it. no matter what. and don't try to change my mind, just accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by MissLEGENDARY View Post
    Wow seems a little extreme to refuse to date a girl who has ever tried a cigarette. People make mistakes....I'm sure you aren't a complete saint.
    everyone has their own life, let him live it the way he wants, thats just your opinion.
    PSN = Street_Soldier69 [/B][/COLOR]

I think a personal use law would be better suited for just weed. I don't remember hard drugs ever having been legalized in any truly developed country. And I fear that this could do more harm then good. this will allow easier sales and provide more crime. How do you regulate people from making drugs more and more addictive when you create this situation? How many more people will become addicted to more dangerous drugs and how many crimes will be committed because of it? Not the mention that weed is the only (relatively, due to the tobacco) physically safe drug I can think of.

Marijuana has been tolerated in a few countries with very promising results. However the reasons for doing this have been to prevent hard drugs like cocaine from becoming popular and providing a safer alternative (along a list of many more reasons).

Also, as well as a personal use law they should either tolerate or legalize local business (like a few other countries have done) to provide naturally grown products for use or with food. The focus there would be to drain profit from illegal sources and drug lords who still export to other countries.

I have no idea where the current laws will bring the country, but I'm fairly certain that the hard drugs wont be tolerated forever. There are reasons why they where illegal in the first place. Weed was mostly illegal out of fear of a "gateway" type drug leading to stronger drugs, but that has not been the case in countries that now tolerate weed.

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    i refuse to date somebody who smokes/used to smoke/tried a cigarette.
    I just want to lol at this, there is a difference between logic and prejudice. Besides, if you where lucky enough to find a truly good woman your views would change. No one meets someone and questions them weather or not they ever tried a cigarette as a prerequisite in real life, no one mature enough for a relationship at least.

And I don't mean to insult you in any way, and I'm not judging. I'm just saying what we post on the internet and how we really behave are two different things.
    Last edited by BobTD; 02-23-2010 at 03:09 PM.
    "Prediction: Zenimax Online is making an MMO set in the elder scrolls universe" -BobTD 8-25-2010 (search it on the forum)

i refuse to date somebody who smokes/used to smoke/tried a cigarette.
    way to fail bro. thats not going to happen very easy...

i've never done it, and i don't find it acceptable to try it. no matter what. and don't try to change my mind, just accept it.
    haha you can date me I have never smoked
    kidding
    but anyways my friend smokes and I hate it
    its gross

made by Th3-Devils-Princess
    Joe Mauer is the best catcher

Thread Information