Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MissLEGENDARY View Post
    I don't really know how this will affect the "war on drugs" in the US but I really wish they would legalize and regulate marijuana here...that would be awesome. They could make a crazy amount of money from taxing it.
    I think california is about to legalize marijuana. A group of people need 350,000 signatures and if they can get it, the whole issue will be put in the poll this coming november

interesting, I wonder if it will work. But I agree with you - they will make a ton of money from taxing it - it works with alcohol, why not with other drugs?

p.s. I'm not advocating drug usage.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

The only thing about that is it'll be taxed to hell.

Which is fine if you're an occasional user, but I feel bad for all the potheads.

In the end though, I agree with making it legal. It'll be like alcohol and smokes.

It'd be weird though.
    Seeing people doing it openly.
    LIKE YOUR MOM OR SOMETHING.
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

Just go to my moms house!

Haha not really they don't even drink let alone toke.

I would love nothing more than to enjoy some medical herd, but the benefits go far beyond just smoke.

We have plenty of untapped farm land prime for the hemp that could get this countries economy back in line. The only problem is we gotta keep the work here.

i hope it stays illegal, mostly because cigarettes are bad enough. if they decriminalize drugs, it's basically saying "okay we changed our minds, this isn't bad" and tons of people will start. I hate having to smell it and deal with people under the influence of weed.

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    i hope it stays illegal, mostly because cigarettes are bad enough. if they decriminalize drugs, it's basically saying "okay we changed our minds, this isn't bad" and tons of people will start. I hate having to smell it and deal with people under the influence of weed.
    you think drunk driving was bad, imagine when there are stoned people on the road and drunk guys also, i will never get in a car again.
    PSN = Street_Soldier69 [/B][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Street_Soldier69 View Post
    you think drunk driving was bad, imagine when there are stoned people on the road and drunk guys also, i will never get in a car again.
    actually, i know ppl who've smoked, apparantly it increases your alert-ness. soo stoned drivers aren't that bad. but i just don't like the idea of people inhaling and exhaling all that smoke. blech. it's gonna be 10x harder to find a girl now since i refuse to date somebody who smokes/used to smoke/tried a cigarette.

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    actually, i know ppl who've smoked, apparantly it increases your alert-ness. soo stoned drivers aren't that bad. but i just don't like the idea of people inhaling and exhaling all that smoke. blech. it's gonna be 10x harder to find a girl now since i refuse to date somebody who smokes/used to smoke/tried a cigarette.
    dude my mom and dad and uncle and aunt and other people in my family smoke weed, and so have i
    PSN = Street_Soldier69 [/B][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Street_Soldier69 View Post
    dude my mom and dad and uncle and aunt and other people in my family smoke weed, and so have i
    i'm extremely against smoking though.

Governments don't have the right to tell people what they can and cannot do to their bodies.

Good job Mexico.

Thank ye kindly, StreetSoldier.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernerd View Post
    Governments don't have the right to tell people what they can and cannot do to their bodies.

Good job Mexico.
    that's why you will never see anyone get convicted for USING drugs. All charges are about Possession. If someone is holding the drug and you're smoking it or taking it, the person holding it will get charged for possessing it, you'll get away free.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Thread Information