Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Street_Soldier69 View Post
    i got perm banned off of runescape, cause i was being racist to this jewish kid.
    that just show how ignorant you and how you should just leave the internet world. If your so stupid to be a racist maybe you should think about your life and whats going on around you.

Wow is now in Noob mode. was bad enough when they made quest givers appear on the mini-map and the sparkly's the size of a kodo around quest objects, but now the npc's may as well walk you in hand to the quest objective.

it all really takes away from the epic scale of the game, having played over 6 different mmo's in the last few year Wow really was in a league of its own. Shame they saw the $'s flowing in and are now aiming for the less hardcore market, and weekend wow'ers .

i havent heard of the new release. I have been out of the wow world for a while, but it sounds like i got out in an alright time.
    Awesome Game - Play some awesome games.

They are making this game way too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by explicitgamer View Post
    They are making this game way too easy.
    i agree, it all started to go downhill when the heavily nerfed sunwell so any idiot could clear it all with only 2 brain cells shared across the entire raid

old school hardcore raiding is in the hard modes tbh

I stopped playing WoW about a month and a half ago. My roommates both still play but I was just bored with it. The last month I played I mainly was just on a few min each day to play the AH some.

I think blizz realized that most of the profit to be made off WoW still is from the more casual market then the hardcore. Hardmodes are harder but overall the game took a major dive in difficulty.

The lore in wrath is cool and I like a bunch of the stories. I will probably start playing again with the next x-pack just to get more of the lore ect but overall I think the game is headed downhill and wouldn't be surprised if blizz is focusing more on their new MMO then WoW within the next year or two.

Everything the original poster has said, regarding only the first page as I tired that quickly of his whining, is entirely a discriminatory tantrum brought on by an unknown event. If you're going to say that WoW is so easy that five year olds can rival or be top geared players, where's your proof? I doubt you've even been to Icecrown Citadel. Where's the link to your Armory showing you have an Algalon and Heroic Lich King kill? You likely have neither, because you're also likely nowhere near the top gear level.

Casual players are not reaching Heroic 25 Man Lich King. That's the current top gear level. Casual players are into maybe 10/12 ICC 10 Man Normal, and if very coordinated and long lasting, they may be 8/12 to 10/12 in ICC 10 Man Heroic, but it's not likely. The original poster is simply one of the many players whom are whining about people they don't know completing content they've never seen, which as you may guess makes absolutely no sense.

All too often the people doing so associate difficulty of the game with difficulty of access. Vanilla Wow was only a challenge because it required 40 people to work in harmony with gear almost always detrimentally low for the progression in question. The best gear required weeks and months of boring grinding to attain and was not difficult at all, just a HUGE sink of personal time. If you're going to make the claims you have, then link an Armory character with a 25 Man Heroic Lich King kill at least, coupled with a Login Screen with that character for proof. Otherwise, the OP's argument is invalid whining akin to that of a three year old.

I actually quit wow during this patch i was just so sick of the constant grinding.

Thread Information