Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'm planning on getting an xbox 360 just for Final Fanatsy XIII !!! I love it! Also looking forward to Halo 3 and Crysis and Enemy Territory : Quake Wars and Grand Theft Auto 5! I would say GT5 but I am not buying a PS3 as it's a load of poo =P

I am also looking forward to Super Smash Brothers Brawl, but since i don't have a Wii, kind ahard to get my hopes up.

Well Iam looking forward a live simulating video game, preferable fighthing so you can beat the crap of your buddy but not kill him and stuff .... lol

You can beat the crap out of your friends in real life and not kill them you know, they just won't particularly like it =P Oooooh I'm also looking forward to Half Life 2 Episode 2 and all the addon games that come with it! Portals and Team Fortress 2 ^^

I am really looking forward to Harry Potter with all the versions. If this is released, then I would be the first person to buy it for sure.

Well Yash then i have interesting news for you:

"The Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire videogame will release in November.. "
    - EA GAMES

That is what iam looking forward tooo
    Thanks gerritpoel,thats good new for me i suppose

Urk, EA = bad games generally, I don't like them anymore, infact the last game I bought buy them was most wanted.. the normal version, ages ago.

Hmm. More games for the PSP would be nice. There is a decent selection, but more would be awesome. War games are my choice

hi! Eric's answering machine is currently broken. this is his refrigerator. please speak very slowly and ill attempt to stick your message to myself with a magnet

At the moment, I'm only looking forward to the new pokemon games on DS, mainly because the PS2 is being slowly abandoned and there aren't really many new games coming out, and the games I might like are on the PS3 (or possibly Wii and 360)

Thread Information