Default Rune Halls Of Valhalla

hello there guys, im on a mission to revive an old game made back in 2000 on which member count is starting to get very low, If any of you have played this game before you would know that it is the god of all melee combat games and as i said the active member count has dropped to about 70-90 people which is bad too see as i didnt find the game till about 2006 and im still playing atlease 1 hour a day, plus we still have players that are veteran 9 year players. And the best part about it is that it is also a F2P game.

Based of an adventurer called Ragnar you are on a quest for vengance to slay the bad guy yada yada yada... The PVP play is the great part about it, its a viking hack and slash made with the unreal engine and uses a 3rd person view which has a combat system i have never seen in any other game.

i dont know how legal it is for me to post a link up on here but im sure the admins can remove it if im braking any rules

Tyrants Of Rune are nice enough to host a copy of rune which most members use you can find version 1.01 for oldskool play or normal gold 1.08 hov if you want a bit more pace to your game. oh and also you will find windows, linux and mac downloads at the site too under the full game downloads tab.

would be great to see some new warriors in-game

HAIL!
    Last edited by LiNuX; 09-14-2009 at 09:32 PM.

why dont you get 10 post and then post the link, instead of doing it in a sneaky way, that link will be removed probably.
    PSN = Street_Soldier69 [/B][/COLOR]

you do have a good point there, i will have a browse through the forums and see where my knowledge is needed

why would you try to post the link even when it forbade you? do it again and consider yourself banned.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Thread Information