Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation ************ review

Hello everyone, I'm a member of http://www.************/, an invitation-only website where you answer a daily question to get PTZ, and accumulate those PTZ to get prizes. So far it’s been a month since I joined, and I want to share my experiences with you:

Pros:
    - Relatively easy to earn points (simply logging in and answering a question will earn points)
    - Good choice of prizes – including Apple products, console/PC games, even an HDTV. I think the most expensive prize is a motorcycle (yes, you read that right – a motorcycle!)
    - Intuitive interface
    - Excellent support (an email I sent out was answered within 1 hour)
    - Protection from points hackers – they recently banned points hackers just before the prize replenishment
    - Was supposedly founded by a former vice-president of Amazon.com
    - Able to earn double points for a year by inviting 20 people (which is why I’m doing this ^_^)
    - Frequent news updates

Cons:
    - Prizes are replenished every once in a while
    - Once replenished, certain prizes are out of stock very quickly
    - Frequent downtime of the site, due to its beta status - it is scheduled to go live in fall ’09
    - Once in a while, may not register points gained – don’t panic! They will eventually be added to your account (Happened to me once - they said they were doing database maintenance - eventually my points were credited)

Although I personally have not redeemed any prizes yet, this Youtube testimonial seems to be a legit prize proof, with packaging and everything included. Here are 3 more testimonials from 3 different people on, of all things, a cheating forum (lol ):
    ******* Prizes (from a month ago) - True Cheaters
    Z-List T-Shirt!!! From *******! - True Cheaters
    ******* is Legit - True Cheaters

Here's another YouTube testimonial I found, from a guy who posted lots of other videos. It's in High Definition: YouTube - ******* Unboxing

By the way, there's TONS of these on YouTube, just type in "******* unboxing" in the search and you'll find them.

Here's the ******* Facebook page that I just discovered (this is where they post their most current news updates), in case anyone didn't know about it: http://www.facebook.com/pages/*******/80976158596

If anyone wants a membership invitation (and help me get double points status as well ), please send an email to me at sivik (dot) chen (at) gmail (dot) com with ******* Invite as the subject (so I know it’s not spam ). I’ll be able to send out invitations once daily in the afternoons.

Thanks a bunch,
    - Sivik Chen
    Last edited by sivik.chen; 09-30-2009 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Added Lockerz Facebook page

im not using this fake site.

i went to the "contact" tab on that website and it just takes me to a blank page and says "this page doesnt exist".

no legit website, doesnt have a published contact page.
    PSN = Street_Soldier69 [/B][/COLOR]

Like I said, it's in beta, which means it's unfinished as of this point in time. I do believe that I have seen that support page up before, when I first joined. However, if you click on the "Contact Support" link on that page, you will get a link to "support@************", which is their official support e-mail address (I know, I've actually gotten a human response from that e-mail).

ok, tell me how did you get on that website in the first place if its invitation only? (sorry, i dont trust sites)

I asked someone else for an invitation, a blog I believe.
    And I understand your distrust of websites, that's a good thing to have in these days.

No takers? You guys must be really wary o_o.
    If it helps, you don't have to give your physical address until you redeem a prize.
    Last edited by Trunks; 09-19-2009 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Double Post

have you got any prizes from this site? or have you just saw others testimonials?

Default Re: ******* review

No, I haven't gotten (or ordered) any prizes, but there are a lot of testimonials floating around on the web

yep, im not trying that, there ALOT and i mean ALOT of sites that have alot of testimonials on the web and are complete scams, thoughs are "fake" pictures.

Well, my way of thinking about it is "Hey, I'm not losing much time on this site...I'll give it a shot"...I've had experience with survey sites that do suck up much of your time, and end up being scams.

give me your own testimonial, and ill join, but if a real live person that doesnt work for the company or watever, doesnt show me a testimonial im not doing it.

Thread Information