Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Street_Soldier69 View Post
    see it like this, i can spend a mouth working on stupid surveys (that sometimes dont even pay) for a umm... XM radio... or i could fine a job and work for 1 week and buy 3 XM radios, or watever.

theres only 3 sites that I HAVE got rewards from..

Rewards1
    gaminglagoon
    neobux
    This is not a survey site like Rewards1 and GamingLagoon (both of which I am a veteran of). With *******, you can log in for 2 minutes a day and type in a random response every time if you wanted to. What I meant by "answering a question" is like this:

Their Question for 9/20: What can I buy with PTZ?
    My Answer: An iPod Touch

Which I don't think qualifies as "working" at all
    Sorry, I just felt I needed to clear up any confusion.

However, I'm rather surprised that people would trust a testimonial from one source (however trustworthy he seems) over multiple testimonials from many sources. Anyone can falsify their identity (and copy+paste pictures) on the Internet, and I've always considered many different testimonials (or reviews...heh heh) from many different locations to be the hallmark of a legitimate website. Would you guys be more comfortable if I found a testimonial from, perhaps, a reputable, longtime poster on a different site? I don't have any personal testimonials to offer to you at the moment, and I certainly don't feel like falsifying one.

you see alot of scam even have their on commercial like BigSpot.com that site is a scam cause you just answer question and it never shows how many points you have or any money, it doesn't matter how LEGIT the website seems it could still be a fraud.
    PSN = Street_Soldier69 [/B][/COLOR]

The point I was making in my previous post was that the time you spend is negligible. If you wanted to test their legitimacy, for example, you could sign up, play the one time only game where you catch points the first time you log in, and quite possibly earn 35 points in about a minute. You could then go ahead and redeem the cheapest prize, an ipod touch skin (which no one seems to want), which costs 35 points. Not bad for I dunno, the five minutes it takes to sign up, eh?

BTW, ******* does show your current point balance in the bottom left corner of the screen at all times, as well as the points required to redeem all the prizes.

Well, an update for today: I've sent out 3 invitations, 17 left to go...A slow but steady stream I guess.
    Any reason why some of you guys aren't interested? I think the many testimonials on youtube show the site to be legitimate.
    I've even looked at some of their profiles, and they started putting up videos long before ******* even started up.

sivik, they have already told you why they arent interested, they want you to show up when you get one of the prizes, its not that they are having a go at you, and i agree with them, i for one would sign up as soon as you showed proof of getting a prize, its just too easy to fake getting something or faking a review on the site, i might now know you but im more likely to sign up when you say i just received my prize ect. as we are members on the same website, just come back when you have gotten a prize here and let us know mate

Ok guys, just wanted to let you know I have a t-shirt coming in, will post with pics when it arrives (within 2 weeks)!

Also added the ******* facebook page in case anyone didn't know about it.

-Sivik Chen

I wonder if people are paying10$ for skins of the character like this..
    Its completely their stupidity i should say...
    Infact there are many online sites which offer free theme/skin..Then why people are wasting money on ebay??
    Its really strange...

I CAN'T READ RULES
    Last edited by LiNuX; 10-14-2009 at 09:52 AM.

Thread Information