Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I did a fan Flick some things are different but oh well still damn cool, and yes I know you don't see Baal till MUCH later but I dont care, i just wrote this for a class lol tell me what you think
    SISTERHOOD OF THE SIGHTLESS EYE
    We are the Sisterhood Of The Sightless Eye, a collection of renegade warriors who swear to our own knight hood, joining one of the six Grades Of Caliber, they are First the Sorceresses, the Masters of Magik and the Holders of Time, Next are the Necromancers, Raisers of the Dead, and the Earth, Furthermore are the Druids and their Mastery over the Animals and Shape Shifting, Following them are the Agile Assassins who's strike in the night can take down any beast, After those The Rouges, the Wielder of the Bow, or Spear, And last, are the Barbarians, the Fighters, the Club holders. In our class system, we are drawn into our caste at birth, not by what our parents are, but by what the Sightless Eye chooses. Our Queen, Sera Armrada , Who is the Profit of the Sisters of the Sightless Eye, is the only one who can see the future, see what one is to become, for she holds the ancient blood line that trails down from the First Sister, Allora Brynth, the Sister, who IS the Sightless Eye.
    My story is a hard one to tell, it takes me back years into my past, when I was still a fledgling, learning my powers, and what I truly was. When I was twelve, a woman came running into my room one night, and took me from my bed, we ran outside, past the gate and into the wilderness, I look up into the face of our queen, cloaked in a dark hood. I saw a look in her eye, that I had never seen, not fear, but a fiendish blood lust, and I realized, she had been corrupt by The Dark One, Baal. I began to weep in fear and sorrow as we approached an abandoned castle, one that I had known as the Forsaken Fortress. In the belly of this hell hole, lays the King Of Darkness, and she meant to sacrifice me to this beast.
    I had been trained well, I had more than one talent, in more than one class, which was more than unheard of, Queen Sera had believed she was mistaken when she first saw my future, for she was the only other one in our kingdom who had been in two classes, which meant, that She will be my predecessor, and I will be the new profit. I had no idea what was to come but I knew I had power, far more than any demon, therefore, it was my quest, at twelve years old, to defeat Baal, King Of Darkness, But first, I had to defeat the woman who trained me, Queen Sera.
    I broke free from her grasp, and ran until I found a room, it was filled with armor and weapons, for this castle used to be one of our own, I grabbed my armor, and a two handed staff. I summoned wind and fire, the two elements usually associated with the staff, and put up a wall of flames over the door, Queen Sera, who had began to morph, into a hideous monster, one with scales, and bright red eyes, thrust her arms into the flames, trying to claw her way through. I realized not only had I kept her out, but I had sealed myself in. I break open several barrels that are scattered about the room, and find a rejuvenation potion, and sip some of it, to replenish life and power. I was searching for another door, when suddenly I hear a rumbling, and I turn to see that there are two giant beasts behind me, they came out of a trap door that I had failed to see. I raise my staff and my hair whips around me, and I shoot an inferno of twisting lava and flames from my fingertips scalding the screaming demons. They look at me, and then I realize they are not screaming, they are laughing. They look down at me, and in a dialect I barely understood, "Fire? We are Born of this?!" and they continue laughing. I raise my hands again, this time drawing air, and water, and breath in a deep breath, then out, and with my breath a storm of ice and wind pick the beasts up and slam them into the wall, where they fall to the ground and perish. I rummage through the corpses, to find they have a rejuvenation potion.

I continue down the trap door down stairs, when suddenly I realize the air is getting arid, and painfully hot, so I have the wind pick up, and blow an icy breeze around me, as well as a protective shield. I focus on the ring on my hand, and it casts a ring of poisonous quills around me to shoot at any beast that approaches. I step out into a cavern, larger than our castle, and I look around to see this is a torture chamber, for our sisters, I almost crumble to my knees, as I view our sisters, disemboweled on tables, or hung to burn on stakes. I feel weak, but I know this sight must make me strong, so I may defeat Baal, and take his head back to our town, so I may take place as Queen, in a safe kingdom.
    I walk through a large door, with shards of stained glass and demonic language scratched into it. I open the door, and feel stinging on my face, and I hear thunderous laughter, from in front of me, as the door slams shut. " I had you kidnapped, you escaped, just to come right back to my chamber!" another roar of laughter chases the cruel jest as I realize I am trapped, with the King Of Darkness, either I kill him, or he kills me.
    I thrust myself into the air, the wind carrying me up higher, looking around, suddenly I am knocked from the sky by burning rock I fall from the height of the cavern toward the ground below, I search the room, and my eyes fall upon a throne made of bones, and fountains of blood on either side.
    “You will never escape!” Rumbles a voice from Baal, the king of darkness I run building up ice in my finger tips, I thrust them forward and lunge, my claws of ice breaking in his chest, as he throws me from him, he screams in pain as I crash into the wall. I run and hide behind a large rock, and he has lost sight of me Next to me is a corpse of one of our sisters with it lie, a spear of good quality. I snatch it, and climb atop the rock, the King sniffs the air. I leap from the rock and with a downward thrust, as well as an icy blast, the spear head crushes into his back, leaving a gaping hole, and he bursts into flames and screams, and is sucked into the Soul Stone that fell from his forehead, where he will be kept for eternity.
    I climb back up the stairs, to find my Queen laying on the ground, I stir her, and when she awakes she hugs me, and prays for forgiveness, and I do, because she had been possessed. We go home and tell the town of our adventure, and how we are now safe.

FIN

get d2pk3 its a pvp diablo2 mod. Online and u get all the GG items and duel pretty fun. d2pk3.com
    Submit your favorite Flash games at kuegames.com
    and vote for your favorite flash games.

How is diablo? To what game can you link it?

Diablo is a hundred times better than Runescape and ..hmm...well...darn it...It is all its own.... It is wonderful!

Diablo is all about strategy and building your character.
    It's fun and there are so many ways to build your character, not to mention there are seven classes to begin with.
    Lots of cool unique quests, nice cinematics.
    Good all around game.

What can I link it too...
    uhhhhhh
    Mindblank Iamuseless. Sorry.
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

I loved D2 .. but I just can't bring myself to replay it thesed days for two reasons:

1. It doesn't look as good as something like Titan Quest, which frustrates me
    2. It makes me get way too moist about D3

I've played diablo 2 for like a month, and then my computer crashed on me when I started playing again. Anyway, I also played runescape for a bit... then I got stuck in the tutorial level for 2 months then gave up... the online community wasn't as friendly back then..

Wow .. runescape .. now there's a game I've not played in ages, used to rly enjoy it. I know what you mean about the coumminities at times, not sure why people get like that.

Now, I must go and dig out runescape and take a sip of nostalgia .. if I can drag myself away from Dragon Age for more than 5 minutes hehe

the tutorial took me all of 20 minutes XD haaha

see? All of you got those skills. haha.

and Jango, people like to be bullies on the net sometimes, just because they're anonymous means that they can rule all... its not right, yet stupid. So yeah, I had a hard time with the tutorial thing in that browser MMO. And Dragon Age? Is that game new? On PC?

Thread Information