Thread: Harry Potter

Default Harry Potter

anybody here likes harry potter? lol, i think that the story and movies are ok, great special and grapic effects. I have seen move of the harry potter movies. but not the one that came out last. i think it was goblet of fire. anybody see it? is it good? I recommend that if you need to do a book report do it on harry potter, dont even have to read a book.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default Harry Potter

LOL, i think i did that once, not with harry potter, but some other book in elementary school, forgot name. and i like the harry potter movies, i've read the first 2 books then the movies started to come out, so i got lazy movies are much better than books

Default Harry Potter

lol that name always makes me laugh for some reason, lol haha, and i like that girl in the movie, i think her name is hermoine, i think thats how u spell it, and u pronounce it Ha-moy-neee

Default Re: Harry Potter

If a harry potter nerd were asked to do pot, they'd be all like "Ew gross i dont swing that way sicko!" helpng kids to keep of drugs and stuff, unless they're gay, then we got a problem.... Which brings me to my argument of the teletubbies...

I find him and his glasses somewhat of an annoyance to me...the movies are the only ones of the franchise that I find interesting...the 900 page books??? forget that...

The Armageddon is near.

and the fact the guy who plays harry has a nude scene in a play in england just sickens me with the franchise even more

Thread Information